Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Series "Renegade"

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 11:56 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Harley Series "Renegade"

Dude.... MOST DEFINITELY!! Check out this dude... I knew him when he looked like McCauley Culkin... a few tattoos later... THIS GUY ROCKS NOW and would be the envy of the likes of Lorenzo and Eric!! Go the whole hog and get it done... perhaps print this pic out and get Miami Ink to do it verbatim... A Gus tattoo is a must also.

DeanO

ORIGINAL: jamg9999

carpetride,

Very good idea about tatoo, I am thinking about it ,...., probably I will follow advicefrom DeanO, but I dont know !!
Do you really think ,..., more tatoo means to be more men?

Best Regards
[IMG]local://upfiles/24695/3DBD1A06428F448291F671F57449793A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-07-2007, 12:08 PM
jamg9999
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DeanO,

Sorry for this question, but , how many tatoos do you have?

Greetings
Jorge

Old 08-07-2007, 02:19 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

Sorry dude,

That's between me and the baywatch girls!

DeanO

DeanO,

Sorry for this question, but , how many tatoos do you have?

Greetings
Jorge

Old 08-07-2007, 02:24 PM
RoaDRage
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: dmac1968

A lot of people attribute Lorenzo's dubious sexual prowess to his sculptured abs or Kick *** Harley. Personally, I am of the belief that the fairy tats are what put him over the top and made him "a man amongst men" in oh so many ways!!

DeanO
I think it was his long silky hair blowing in the wind as he rode and the black trench.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:46 PM
heyrob
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Has anyone else figured out that we're getting punk'd here?

"Jorge" is a probably 20-year old liberal college student named Steve. He's probably straight, and I doubt he's ever even touched a motorcycle, let alone planning to buy an HD. He's just a guy (or group of guys) who play on computers and who thought it would be funny to go on the Harley forum, act gay, ask about Lorenzo Llamas and see if he couldn't get a bunch of what he considers redneck bikers riled up enough to make homophobic and racial slurs.

He has another thread like this called "Idols." It's the same BS.

The following users liked this post:
SirHarley (01-15-2021)
Old 08-07-2007, 02:51 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

Yeah but we're all having a ball in any case... Jorge may or may not be havinga great deal more

DeanO

ORIGINAL: heyrob

"Jorge" is a probably 20-year old liberal college student named Steve. He's probably straight, and I doubt he's ever even touched a motorcycle, let alone planning to buy an HD. He's just a guy (or group of guys) who play on computers and who thought it would be funny to go on the Harley forum, act gay, ask about Lorenzo Llamas and see if he couldn't get a bunch of what he considers redneck bikers riled up enough to make homophobic and racial slurs.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:55 PM
heyrob
Intermediate

OK -- fair enough. And to be fair, I bet Jorge is a real biker. I'm sure he could kick my butt at any XBox motorcycle game there is . . .

ORIGINAL: dmac1968

Yeah but we're all having a ball in any case... Jorge may or may not be having two

DeanO

ORIGINAL: heyrob

Old 08-07-2007, 05:05 PM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

carpetride,

Very good idea about tatoo, I am thinking about it ,...., probably I will follow advicefrom DeanO, but I dont know !!

Best Regards
hey. Lorenzos got em. what more can I say. I think you should consider the one on his right shoulderblade. this was done when LL was contemplating his softer side or dare to say " feminine" side......Barbara Walters asked him about the image once in an interview. LL had his shirt off at the time... Barbara asked "which of the two figures more closely represents his inner child".... Lorenzo looked surprised and replied... " Well Barb, it's a picture of a beautiful lady riding a big black stud.....and well, I'm not african american now am I!"....Barbara wept.

Old 08-07-2007, 05:56 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

Very touching indeed Carpetride... brought a tear to my eye... Beautiful stuff....

DeanO

ORIGINAL: carpetride

carpetride,

Best Regards
hey. Lorenzos got em. what more can I say. I think you should consider the one on his right shoulderblade. this was done when LL was contemplating his softer side or dare to say " feminine" side......Barbara Walters asked him about the image once in an interview. LL had his shirt off at the time... Barbara asked "which of the two figures more closely represents his inner child".... Lorenzo looked surprised and replied... " Well Barb, it's a picture of a beautiful lady riding a big black stud.....and well, I'm not african american now am I!"....Barbara wept.

Old 08-07-2007, 06:21 PM
scottylj
Cruiser

DeanO, I feel your tears.

--------------------------

RoaDRage: - "I think it was his long silky hair blowing in the wind as he rode and the black trench."
More to the point,
I think he rode the brown trench, size 56 looks about his size.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At least Jorge is taking DeanO's attention away from necking himself over the global shortage of suitable magnesium alloy accessories.

Quick Reply: Harley Series "Renegade"