Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Series "Renegade"

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 07:51 PM
scottylj
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Harley Series "Renegade"

ORIGINAL: dmac1968

Yup it is... that's why there are so many of us Aussies in this thread We don't take life too seriously.... (we don't have guns so what's the point!)..

And as for Jorge... he's livin' his dream hehehehe.... keep on livin' your dream Jorge... no matter how disgusting, socially unacceptable, unnatural and messy it might be!!

As for the best things never dying....if only that were true!

DeanO

PS: As disgusting as this thread is, did you force yourself to read it all
PPS: This photo is for Jorge and Lorenzo....

[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...umpandpuke.gif[/img]
Jorge and Lorenzo!

ORIGINAL: IsurvivedNMU

ORIGINAL: jamg9999

The best things never die,......, right DeanO?

My Master DeanO,
Good bless you for all your comments, bring to me alive the basic idea "Renegade" inmy bottom.

Greetings
Jorge

This is just sick and wrong.........
My Master DeanO !! - W.T.F! This is just too Fruity

DeanO, We may have to bring you in from the field and re-format your hard drive - It's getting a little corrupted in there. [sm=kissykissy.gif]

Old 08-22-2017, 05:28 PM
SirHarley
Road Warrior

Received 990 Likes on 510 Posts
Cool Reneo Raines Renegade motorcycle

I have the necessary authentic (NOS) new parts to build a complete Lorenzo Lamas replica "Renegade "motorcycle. Sissy bars, seats, engine covers and accessories, turn signals etc...(except the saddle bags) They will allow you to build an EXACT replica of the early version of the TV show bike. You will need the bike, and a good painter. The original painter, Tom Morris has passed away. He painted the shows original Renegade bikes.

I've been sitting on these parts for years now. They are all new, and getting scarcer. Contact me if anyone is interested. Don't expect to get them cheap...I have got many hours devoted to sourcing them.
Also I can help source out the parts you may need....if you want to do it the hard way.

I also have a lot of screenshots from the series including promo shots with Lorenzo Lamas posing with the bike. Contact me if you need help.

Old 08-22-2017, 06:09 PM
TeaRunner
Road Master
Received 212 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by SirHarley
I have the necessary authentic (NOS) new parts to build a complete Lorenzo Lamas replica "Renegade "motorcycle. Sissy bars, seats, engine covers and accessories, turn signals etc...(except the saddle bags) They will allow you to build an EXACT replica of the early version of the TV show bike. You will need the bike, and a good painter. The original painter, Tom Morris has passed away. He painted the shows original Renegade bikes.

I've been sitting on these parts for years now. They are all new, and getting scarcer. Contact me if anyone is interested. Don't expect to get them cheap...I have got many hours devoted to sourcing them.
Also I can help source out the parts you may need....if you want to do it the hard way.

I also have a lot of screenshots from the series including promo shots with Lorenzo Lamas posing with the bike. Contact me if you need help.

7 years. You have been at it awhile.

Old 08-22-2017, 06:24 PM
rhino1250
Road Warrior
Received 1,345 Likes on 616 Posts

This bike?

Old 08-23-2017, 09:01 AM
SirHarley
Road Warrior

Default Re.

I only joined this forum yesterday...it's an older thread, so what...?

And that last picture posted is a bad fake. it has crashbars, and the saddlebags are way wrong...to name a few.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:14 AM
Bamjoop
Cruiser
Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

This post has made me feel the need to actually watch an episode. Now...where to find it.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:19 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 48,793 Likes on 18,927 Posts

Originally Posted by SirHarley
I only joined this forum yesterday...it's an older thread, so what...?

And that last picture posted is a bad fake. it has crashbars, and the saddlebags are way wrong...to name a few.
I only joined this forum yesterday...it's an older thread, so what...? ... According to your info ( Top left corner of your posting ) you've been here for almost 2 years ... Settle down and take a deep breath ... :>)

Old 08-23-2017, 10:54 AM
SirHarley
Road Warrior

Cool

I am settled, and I am sitting down. :-) I swear I just joined yesterday. I may have made an attempt to join a while back, but for whatever reason, I didn't follow thru...I had been a member on another HD Forum which looks exactly like this format. But I had to create a new account to join V-Twin.

Thanks for the big welcome!

Old 08-23-2017, 10:57 AM
SirHarley
Road Warrior

Also...the paint job on that fake bike is an atrocity...I wonder how it got into that show at all. Much less that it is one of the more popularly posted pics of the bike on the web.

Fake News, I guess...:-(

Old 08-23-2017, 12:07 PM
Roorat60
Tourer
Received 102 Likes on 64 Posts

All it takes is a Google Search:

"the bike on which he rode in 'Renegade' - a Harley-Davidson Softail custom from 1989 with V-twin 1340 cc engine and 59 HP."

Quick Reply: Harley Series "Renegade"