Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any Dealer going to get a blue Rocker C soon?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007 | 11:27 PM
fxstbharley2008
|
Tourer
Default Any Dealer going to get a blue Rocker C soon?

I live in Raleigh, NC and I am going to buy a Blue Rocker C.
Are ther any dealers that are going to get one soon?
I am ready to buy!
fxstbharley2008@yahoo.com

Old 07-13-2007 | 11:54 PM
myzen
Road Captain
Default RE: Any Dealer going to get a blue Rocker C soon?

My dealer said in September.

Old 07-14-2007 | 05:19 AM
fxstbharley2008
|
Tourer

THANKS

Old 07-14-2007 | 05:52 PM
ROCKERDAN
Intermediate

My dealer has black standard model and blue C model coming late sept/oct....the blue C model is mine...and I will tell you,my dealer says there is a huge list of people who want these bikes...so unless you get in and put deposit on one,you will probably be about 20 or 30 people back....

another local dealer here told me flat out,not taking deposits as they will be marking UP the new rockers above MSRP and basically taking the highest bid....

Im very lucky there is one dealer here who stuck to their word with me and took my deposit on monday to be the first inline for a C model....and I get it at MSRP....which i think will be tough to get anywhere until maybe next spring...

goodluck...this bike is gonna be awesome!

Dan

Old 07-14-2007 | 06:06 PM
TraumaKing
Banned

ORIGINAL: ROCKERDAN

My dealer has black standard model and blue C model coming late sept/oct....the blue C model is mine...and I will tell you,my dealer says there is a huge list of people who want these bikes...so unless you get in and put deposit on one,you will probably be about 20 or 30 people back....

another local dealer here told me flat out,not taking deposits as they will be marking UP the new rockers above MSRP and basically taking the highest bid....

Im very lucky there is one dealer here who stuck to their word with me and took my deposit on monday to be the first inline for a C model....and I get it at MSRP....which i think will be tough to get anywhere until maybe next spring...

goodluck...this bike is gonna be awesome!

Dan
[:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@]

What a bunch of imperialistic scumbags! Someone should take these asswipes out and disembowel these commie ********......they are the exact type of dealership I would never deal with or knowingly got to so do us a favor and post the name of the dealership so we will all know where to stay the hell away from!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-16-2007 | 08:45 AM
agedwards63
Road Master

Ha Ha still funny to see the dealers gouging and telling stories... I remember this time of year back in 2002 when the first 100 anniv bikes were hitting the floor and all the lies they were telling (like they had already produced all the silver and black bikes and I had better hurry and buy one,big lie)

Old 07-16-2007 | 06:12 PM
ROCKERDAN
Intermediate

Yah i totally agree....I would never deal with this dealer,and am happy to buy my new rocker for MSRP from another local dealer which i really like...

dan