Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I think I got water in the engine....

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007 | 08:18 AM
Airborne350G
Club Member
Default RE: I think I got water in the engine....

Tim
Here are some places in Germany that sell the dielectric grease
http://www.louis.de
http://www.polo-motorrad.de
http://www.atu.de

Old 06-30-2007 | 08:40 AM
Moondognyc
Tourer

[/quote]

Okay...but my question is still, what caused the error code? The wire from the load equalizer or what?

T

[/quote]

Well, your original question was "how do I get water out of my engine??" ... to which I replied "I would bet that your PC3 is bad and not water in your engine(air filter)".... ..and it was true.
You then stated that your bike is throwing an error code. This will happen if your ECM experiences any trouble. It will store this code for 50 start ups (as I have also stated) and will then go away. This is done so that if there is an intermittent trouble, a Scanalyzer or scanning device can see what the error was if it is not happening when it is brought to the dealer......

Still waiting for the thanks....LOL

Old 06-30-2007 | 09:07 AM
T_Rob666
|
Banned

ORIGINAL: Moondognyc

Okay...but my question is still, what caused the error code? The wire from the load equalizer or what?

T

[/quote]

Well, your original question was "how do I get water out of my engine??" ... to which I replied "I would bet that your PC3 is bad and not water in your engine(air filter)".... ..and it was true.
You then stated that your bike is throwing an error code. This will happen if your ECM experiences any trouble. It will store this code for 50 start ups (as I have also stated) and will then go away. This is done so that if there is an intermittent trouble, a Scanalyzer or scanning device can see what the error was if it is not happening when it is brought to the dealer......

Still waiting for the thanks....LOL
[/quote]

F%$k you very much! LOL How's that? Seriously, thanks....guess I got wrapped up in reading and forgot to say thanks.

T

Old 06-30-2007 | 09:08 AM
T_Rob666
|
Banned

Old 06-30-2007 | 09:14 AM
T_Rob666
|
Banned

Old 06-30-2007 | 09:15 AM
T_Rob666
|
Banned

Old 06-30-2007 | 10:22 AM
Moondognyc
Tourer

[/quote]

F%$k you very much! LOL How's that? Seriously, thanks....guess I got wrapped up in reading and forgot to say thanks.

T
[/quote]

....Just breakin' yer ***** on the thanks. I know how frustrating EFI can be. Just glad you got that fine machine running smooth again.

Old 06-30-2007 | 11:03 AM
T_Rob666
|
Banned

ORIGINAL: Moondognyc

T
[/quote]

....Just breakin' yer ***** on the thanks. I know how frustrating EFI can be. Just glad you got that fine machine running smooth again.
[/quote]

LOL...yeah, kinda recognized that.

Old 06-30-2007 | 11:51 AM
Hammer02
Road Warrior

Sounds like someone has their monthly visitor. [&:] Moondog is your mangina hurting or something?

Unplugging the PCIII is not difficult advice....it's not like you cured cancer for him or something......the process of elimination would have gotten to the PCIII pretty quickly. If you expect something for advice given on here then my advice is to stop giving it.

Tim...the error code was probably due to the water....it will show up for a time unless you actually clear the code. I think that your real trouble is behind you once you dried out the connector.

Some people's kids man. [:@]

Old 06-30-2007 | 11:59 AM
DaveJ
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Hammer02

Sounds like someone has their monthly visitor. [&:] Moondog is your mangina hurting or something?
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Quick Reply: I think I got water in the engine....