Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Changed to a Corbin Gunfighter

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Changed to a Corbin Gunfighter

I changed my seat from a “Mustang Wide Vintage Solo” to a “Corbin Gunfighter”.
There’s nothing wrong with the Mustang, but since the wife informed me a month ago that she was never going riding with me, I decided to change it.

I just prefer the looks of the Gunfighter over the Vintage Solo. Sportier to me and less old school and that’s what I want for me. It sits a little lower too. Now I may have to cut down my windshield. We'll see how it goes.

I got the stitching in the seat area and just went with black. It’s a textured leather cover and I really like the looks of it. I’ve only ridden a 100 miles so far, but I think it’s gonna work just fine.

I also got the small Gunfighter Drivers Backrest, but was dodging rain taking pictures this morning. So all I got pictures of was the seat.

The new Corbin’s all come with a key to lock in on I guess. That works a lot slicker than I thought it would too. It took 4 weeks from ordering it, to be delivered. I bought it through my Harley dealer.

Maybe after I get to ride on it for a little while, I’ll have a “Mustang Wide Vintage Solo” for sale (with two rear pads, one fat, one skinny and a fender bib too).

I like the way it follows the lines of the bike too.