Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OCC (American Chopper) in Oz... Site!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 10:14 PM
CANTDR55
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: OCC (American Chopper) in Oz... Site!

"ALL the stuff they tore up some down on his luck guy could had used it, they spend money like no tomorrow!!"

My only comment is:
THEY BOUGHT IT. Why do they need to GIVE it to anyone?
As someone who was there 4 months shooting, they GIVE plenty to charities etc.

I'm not going to debate the show, or how they handle fans etc, you either like it or not BUT the thing that always does get me is people whining about the whole WHY ARE they wrecking stuff.

And as far as wrecking things. I've WRECKED several 80K Mercedes for a COMMERCIAL! Hollywood WRECKS things in the name of ENTERTAINMENT everyday. That Said why can't the Teutels live the dream of wrecking whatever they want Hollywood style?

They spend money? Sure, will they die poor? I doubt it. Sr was a millionaire BEFORE the show. Self made.

Just my 2cents.

Rob

PS: Mikey is FAR from retarded. HE KNOWS EXCACTLY his purpose on the show. It's the WHOLE REASON he was bought in when he was working in the steel shop.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:38 PM
purple haze
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So F..... What if I was thinking of selling my BIKE! I did not and have had a lot of interest in it but I dont have to sell it like I WAS!! I guess you have never had a house built from scratch and the hidden cost that pops up, at one time to keep our dream home on SCHEDULE I was going to sell my bike for extra cash to keep work going but I do not think its any of your business how I run my FINANCES! THE house to me was more important but after my UNION contract raise and the nice BONUS my wife made on here job we did not have to sell and if we did there are allways NEW bikes to buy, CASH OR CREDIT, since you are a MODERATOR and may I say a DAMN fine one why dont you delete my ad because I'M tired of all the phone calls, by the way last year at the TEXAS STATE FAIR the lincoln bike was on disply and the no show teutals where suppose to be there at a certain time but after we waited 3 hours and they never showed we left and they never did show up!! Thats when I started to realize they are a one trick pony and thats that! now they hire people to build there bikes unless some major star will pay them $100,000.00 for one of pauly and VINNYS CLOWN bikes they have time to build, thank you for concern for my finances but you probably never had a custom built home and the land to buy to build it on, you would not believe all the little things start to get big, but please delete my ad and I give the BUFFONS 1 year and they will be history!! They will probably sue each other for what little money they have left, as for me I'M buying a new 08 B.M.W. K 1200 S, I WILL send you some pictures of a BIKE made by people who know quality and CRAFTSMANSHIP and as far as my Fat Boy I will keep it around because it will only go up in value after the lean and hot E.P.A. uncompliant 08's come out!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/24725/024213A5D9184F6B82BDEADAB6BF21E6.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-21-2007, 11:01 PM
purple haze
Road Master

I'M impressed you tore up a bunch of MERCEDES and you worked on the SET are you on a set now? I dont it, and if MIKEY is working you know DADDY got him the job, does he have a couch he can sleep on when its nap nap time!! I bet his co-workers like that, once again at first I loved the show and never missed it!! But after all the re-runs and then the stupid trip shows was not about bike building they where getting paid to take high dollar vacations and I'M sure I'M not the only use to be fan, who likes to watch 3 rich guys getting paid to take time off and not build bikes I used to like see get built, I do not care if you are pissed at me for not like seeing good cars or trucks get drove in a pond and then ripped apart being pulled out, no wonder some people in other countrys hate us because we waste a lot!! Now every one is up-set about GAS they have been paying 3 times more than us forever, and no matter what you are any one says they are on a down hill slid!! Hope Mikey can keep a job!! Gee I did not know he was so smart he can work at a metal shop!! I bet it is the one that is a Blacksmith!! And he is learning a trade! Did he ever pass his fourth motorcycle test??!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/24725/2B629DFC08CA42869982751B2B3DD1B9.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-21-2007, 11:34 PM
CANTDR55
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tom,
I wasn't trying to impress you about the Mercedes cars.
I guess you didn't get the point.

I mentioned wrecking cars because I was making a point, I'll make it again.
In movies & TV shows etc they wreck perfectly good things EVERYDAY.
How many perfectly good Chargers do you think they wrecked in 'The dukes of hazard" either TV or theMovie. Doesn’t' matter. THOUSANDS of dollars are spent on materials for things that are blown up and wrecked and then THROWN OUT. I'm sure the wood and lumber spent on a set could be used to build homes for all the under privileged out there but it's not. It's used for playing pretend.
All in the name of entertainment.

Was I pissed? Nope. Not at all, I just find it funny that people will watch movies etc with the same things going on and then complain that the OCC guys wreck stuff.

All I was saying is they can wreck their own stuff as much as they want.

No different there than in DIE HARD 4. How much perfectly good stuff do you think was wasted on that? Cars? Trucks?

I AM LEGEND ( Will Smith movie this Dec) WASTED many brand new SUV's and cars. Hell they wrecked several brand new 06 Shelby GT's.

All your other points are perfectly valid, though, I don't quite understand the " am I on set now?" What's the point of that? We crew guys do get to go home sometimes.

I've moved on to other things mostly movies and TV shows. I've not been at OCC since 2004. 3rd season I shot 6 episodes.

Is the show the same as it was? Nope. I agree 100%
Will it go on forever? Nope.
Don't like it? Don't watch. I don't because I don't care. It's just a show.

Rob

2005 nightrain
Carbed.
Stage I (Arlen Ness' K&N style oiled air filter)
Arlen Ness forward control extension kit.
V&H Straight shots
Radiant Side mount license plate light with LED cats-eye (discontinued)
Kuryakyn LED side rear marker/ turn lights
HD Diamond Back solo seat

Old 06-22-2007, 06:20 AM
George C
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Man, you are all over the place...
Get help before you hurt yourself.......

Old 06-22-2007, 06:22 AM
George C
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: CANTDR55

Tom,
I wasn't trying to impress you about the Mercedes cars.
I guess you didn't get the point.

I mentioned wrecking cars because I was making a point, I'll make it again.
In movies & TV shows etc they wreck perfectly good things EVERYDAY.
How many perfectly good Chargers do you think they wrecked in 'The dukes of hazard" either TV or theMovie. Doesn’t' matter. THOUSANDS of dollars are spent on materials for things that are blown up and wrecked and then THROWN OUT. I'm sure the wood and lumber spent on a set could be used to build homes for all the under privileged out there but it's not. It's used for playing pretend.
All in the name of entertainment.

Was I pissed? Nope. Not at all, I just find it funny that people will watch movies etc with the same things going on and then complain that the OCC guys wreck stuff.

All I was saying is they can wreck their own stuff as much as they want.

No different there than in DIE HARD 4. How much perfectly good stuff do you think was wasted on that? Cars? Trucks?

I AM LEGEND ( Will Smith movie this Dec) WASTED many brand new SUV's and cars. Hell they wrecked several brand new 06 Shelby GT's.

All your other points are perfectly valid, though, I don't quite understand the " am I on set now?" What's the point of that? We crew guys do get to go home sometimes.

I've moved on to other things mostly movies and TV shows. I've not been at OCC since 2004. 3rd season I shot 6 episodes.

Is the show the same as it was? Nope. I agree 100%
Will it go on forever? Nope.
Don't like it? Don't watch. I don't because I don't care. It's just a show.

Rob

2005 nightrain
Carbed.
Stage I (Arlen Ness' K&N style oiled air filter)
Arlen Ness forward control extension kit.
V&H Straight shots
Radiant Side mount license plate light with LED cats-eye (discontinued)
Kuryakyn LED side rear marker/ turn lights
HD Diamond Back solo seat

Let it go, that dude has some serious issues....

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hehehehe.... No comment Hehehehehe

DeanO

Old 06-22-2007, 07:10 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

btw, that VOTE DICK 2008 link is classic !

DeanO

Old 06-22-2007, 07:19 AM
FXST
Cruiser

This thread looks like it has turned into a conversation between the Teutuls...

Old 06-22-2007, 03:20 PM
George C
Outstanding HDF Member

Vote Dick is a classic.
I still laugh everytimeI watch it.
It also helps to know every word in Scarface.

Quick Reply: OCC (American Chopper) in Oz... Site!