Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear Fender/Seat Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Ironfreak7
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rear Fender/Seat Ideas

Thanks for the compliments...

the rear is lowered 1.5" to make up for the 4 degree HHI triple tree rake up front. the wheels are 18" Renegade Midevil 5's.i also did the matching Renegade Midevil 5 brake rotors and pulley along with the HHI RoadLoK up front and the matching HHI 4 piston caliper in the rear.i stayed with the design to keep the fat and smooth look of the bike. With the rear lowering kit it tucks the rim up .25" into the fender...i like that look a lot better. The front forks are chromed stock forks with a 1.5" length added to them to keep the trail geometry correct.

the forward controls are HHI Crome Forwards with the folding pegs and rubber inserts. i like the foot position musch better than the floor boards. they are just about perfect for my height. they do bolt right up to the stock mounting points.

the exhaust is Bassani...unreal sound!! i get more attention from the pipes because its rare to see the side-by-side look on a softtail like that. There is also a Bassani comupter and K&N Hi Flow intake to keep the mill running right.

These pics were taken before i put on all the axle nut caps and swing arm cover...i had to decide how i wanted to tie it all in.

i think when i decide what seat i get it will ALMOST be done but everyone knows...your Harley is always $1000 away from being "finished".

thanks guys!