Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New bars on NT, let me know what you think of them, dont know if I like them yet.

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 08:34 PM
badbowties55
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New bars on NT, let me know what you think of them, dont know if I like them yet.

I just installed some new one piece riser/bars on my 07 NT and dont know if I like them yet. Looking for some opinions, you wont hurt my feelings so tell the truth. Thanks.

Old 06-11-2007, 08:39 PM
[Hooligan]
Road Master
Default RE: New bars on NT, let me know what you think of them, dont know if I like them yet.

i dig them... maybe you could powder coat them black to match your forks... but i think they look good

Old 06-11-2007, 08:40 PM
bikeknight
Cruiser
Default RE: New bars on NT, let me know what you think of them, dont know if I like them yet.

Looks cool to me. Wish I'd gotten the NT instead FB. Your pics just rub it in.

Old 06-11-2007, 08:42 PM
PA Harley
Advanced

I like them. What kind are they (Carlini, Drag Specialty Buffalo bars, etc.)? I'm looking forbars with a little pullback and rise since the stock drag bars are just too much of a reach for me to be comfortable on longer rides. Cool bike !!!

Old 06-11-2007, 08:51 PM
wingnutt
Road Master

Looks good! I just put a similar set on my 06 standard. Mine have an 8" rise.

[IMG]local://upfiles/16187/7F7F1732B0A7407F820D007440218C13.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-11-2007, 09:05 PM
badbowties55
Advanced

Thanks for all the comments, Hooligan- I was thinking the same thing, but seems like everyone else thinks they should stay chrome. PA Harley- Im not sure what brand they are, I got them from a cousin, and I do know they are not Carlini or Buffalo Bars since they only cost him 60 bucks, They are 1.25" with 6" rise. Just seem to have to much pull back for me, but more riding might change that. I'll post some picks with me on the bike and let you guys see what Im talking about.

Old 06-11-2007, 09:14 PM
CLL375
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Great looking bars. I have the 8" risers on mine and wanted the 6" when I was done. Now, I like the way the 8" risers look on my bike. I think you'll really like the pull back after a little bit of riding. So tell us howyou got an 07 back in 2003.

Old 06-11-2007, 09:23 PM
badbowties55
Advanced

I meant to say the dates on the pics were wrong on the last post but forgot. New batteries in the camera before pics and forgot to change the date. Sorry. Thanks for the comments. I like the way the stock drag bars look and feel, just needed to get wider bars so when I get the new mirrors I want I can see out of them. A friend of mine has the Carlini riser/bars and his bike feels great to me, but now the ones I put on just seem to low, makes me feel like a giant on the bike.

Old 06-11-2007, 09:32 PM
SKT
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

The thing I have figured out about handlebars...is if you ask 10 folks, you will get 10 different answers. The best thing to do, is go w/ what is confortable, and what you like the looks of!

Old 06-11-2007, 09:37 PM
badbowties55
Advanced

I agree, just thought I would get some input from the other riders on here.

Quick Reply: New bars on NT, let me know what you think of them, dont know if I like them yet.