Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New bars on NT, let me know what you think of them, dont know if I like them yet.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 03:36 AM
vertigo14
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: New bars on NT, let me know what you think of them, dont know if I like them yet.

ill agree here, get em powder coated black

Old 06-12-2007, 05:05 AM
flst06
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New bars on NT, let me know what you think of them, dont know if I like them yet.

I like them. They look good and look as if they'll be real comfortable. As far as I'm concerned you got the best of both worlds - custom bars that look good and are comfortable - usually doesn't happen that way.

Powder coat them and bury the wires

Old 06-12-2007, 05:27 AM
scottm
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for sure get them powder coated black. with that cool front end it would just tie everything together.

Old 06-12-2007, 05:49 AM
deadeye
Road Warrior
Received 92 Likes on 57 Posts

phrogflyer

Thanks for the pic of duece risers with the stock drag bar. I wondered what that looked like. Does the bar still clear the tank OK when turned full lock?

Old 06-12-2007, 06:09 AM
lenrough
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

JMHO.... I'm a bagger owner and admittedly prefer cruising comfort, BUT... if I was going to get a commuter ride/bar hopper, it would be a Night Train for sure. You guys have some awesome looking scoots (jchildress21, XTRAIN). Keep dressing 'em up and posting pictures and maybe I'll talk myself into one for my mid-life crisis!

Old 06-12-2007, 07:01 AM
monkyman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I like them, I had to switch from the drag bars. My left shoulder would start hurting after an hour or so. Mine are 6" rise also, Chubby wild 1 WO 500 bars. Yours would probibly look good black, I went the other route.

Old 06-12-2007, 09:02 AM
tbenson
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good, but not really for me. It only matters what you think and like!!! Trying to find the right bars for mine also. Thanks for sharing pics, I was considering a set just like yours.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Babs
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: badbowties55

I just installed some new one piece riser/bars on my 07 NT and dont know if I like them yet. Looking for some opinions, you wont hurt my feelings so tell the truth. Thanks.

I dig 'em.. I dig the whole bike in general.. Very cool! I'd love to see that color on my fatboy infact.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:20 AM
In Memoriam Citoriplus
May our Moderator Rest in Peace
Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts

They look nice and clean. Just need to do the cables and brake line now.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:31 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like them! Took a bit of getting used to when I first put the street slammers on my fatboy and I was debating it for a while, then I put the V&H BiG Radius on and they set each other off and I am now happy as!

DeanO

Quick Reply: New bars on NT, let me know what you think of them, dont know if I like them yet.