Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Look at this Nighttrain for sale on ebay

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 10:47 PM
man4mopar
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts
Default RE: Look at this Nighttrain for sale on ebay

ORIGINAL: toprofile

ORIGINAL: atomic
He has invested all that money into the bike and he only has 3000 miles on it. Should have spent more time riding and less time upgrading.
But it went to STURGIS!
It's actually been there!
AND turned HEADS!

as it went by
tied down
on the trailer

He may have rode it. It is a short 590 miles from Mason city Iowa. So maybe 1200 of the 3k miles on it are the ride to and back from Sturgis?

Old 06-10-2007, 07:39 AM
deadeye
Road Warrior
Received 92 Likes on 57 Posts

Mostly cosmetic upgrades--and only a few thousand dollars worth--not enough to double the value of the bike. That guy must think its the 90s again and everyone is on a waiting list to buy a bike.

Old 06-10-2007, 07:59 AM
97FXSTSB
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 39 Likes on 12 Posts

hey if John Schneider can list a Dodge Charger that wasn't even in the original TV show for 10 million on eBay and then relist it as the 10 million dollar car for a hundred grand.... eBay is for suckers... but they have a lot of pretty pictures to look at! a lot of people are using eBay just to establish "a value" on their car or bike for the real sale.

Old 06-10-2007, 08:12 AM
jimb
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have roughly 1 million invested, I'll let it go for $14,000.00My loss is your gain.If you pay the 1million I invested, you'll also recieve the cheap peice of plastic HD gives you for your tank,the original 7 dollar rubber handgrips,AND original valve stem caps.....I get the Cycle Trader about once a month and see this **** in there all the time.

[IMG]local://upfiles/11733/F5A366D207684E10B32ACAEC7060616C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-10-2007, 08:18 AM
jchildress21
Cruiser

Jimb, if I give the full million, can I get the stock fenders and seat as well? Might want to return it to stock one day, so that it will be a true "collectible"!
Joey

Old 06-10-2007, 08:20 AM
geno3j
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL is he smoking crack, he must. He must have paid fools prices for the add on's cause none of them impress me at least. And wow didn't know you could toss in labor cause he is too lazy or stood to do his own wrenching. Sad thing is some fool will offer up the moeny. Let me see maybe we can flood the market with over priced used bikes and increase the value of all ours.....hummmmm

Old 06-10-2007, 08:22 AM
97FXSTSB
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 39 Likes on 12 Posts

for a few thousand more you can get one of those crappy OCC choppers !!!

Old 06-10-2007, 08:28 AM
jchildress21
Cruiser

You know, we're all on here joking about this. Truth is, he will probably get what he's asking, or pretty close to it. There is always an *** for every seat. Value of something is in the eye of the buyer. There is somebody out there that will "appreciate" the fact that most of his "mods" are all HD parts. They will also like the fact that he probably has all his receipts where he paid his local "dealer" to install it all. There are so many people around that think working on these bikes is some form of rocket science. Little do they know! Gotta be some of the easiest things to wrench on in the world. I tell the guys I work with (in my real job), why take them to a dealer for service and mods, they are nothing but nuts and bolts. Get yourself a service manual, a decent set of tools and have at it. It would do most people some good to work on their own stuff. Anyway, that's enough rambling.
Joey

Old 06-10-2007, 10:24 AM
SKT
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Yeah, I don't see no $30,000 from the pics. Maybe, maybe $25,000...including the cost of the bike, and the MoCo labor!

I'm sure he will still get the asking price though.

Old 06-10-2007, 11:51 AM
Alien Spyder
Grand HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: jchildress21
You know, we're all on here joking about this. Truth is, he will probably get what he's asking, or pretty close to it. There is always an *** for every seat.

[sm=laughingsmilie.gif] [sm=laughingsmilie.gif] [sm=laughingsmilie.gif]

Quick Reply: Look at this Nighttrain for sale on ebay