Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I "freakin" love my bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 07:54 PM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: I "freakin" love my bike

Guilty as charged! I've been experiencing the same euphoria for the past few weeks! I just picked up my NT on the 24th of last month... only a couple of weeks ago... after riding a Hayabusa for the last three years~ I've already got just over 700 miles of riding on 'er and still run out to the garage just to look at 'er~ I actually can't wait to go to work now... just so I can ride in~
I've about got all the cosmedic mods done now... with the exception of some airbrush work~ Gonna put the premium oil cooler on 'er tomorrow~ It's tough to put your own signature on 'em without looking just like every other one of it's kind out there, but I'm trying~ Once I get the airbrushing done.. it should stand apart... just a little... from others like it~

Congrats on your new bike.. enjoy and be safe! [8D]

Old 06-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

I got myFat Boy in December and it was my 1st bike in 25 years and my 1st Harley ever.
I lover her too.

After I ride her, I sit on my garage stool next to her and smoke an cigarette.
Now that I think about it, that sounds weird don't it?
[sm=confused06.gif]

Old 06-05-2007, 01:10 AM
kato1964
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just finished washing, wiping, waxing, buffing and fondling my Fat Boy. I bought it in early February, got her home mid March, and now we're into June. No signs of the obsession wearing off yet. I live 7 kms from where I work, and the ride home is averaging 45 minutes or more. I keep searching our more and more scenic routes back to the homestead. I can honestly say, after 22 years of riding, I've never felt this way about any other bike I've owned. I've said to my wife dozens of times since buying this machine "I love this bike!" We did a Harley ride day locally yesterday, and my wife got to ride a Deluxe, a Softail Custom, and a Street Bob. We may have a common addiction on our hands now.

Old 06-05-2007, 01:10 AM
NY Deuce
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Catching a Breeze

My wife calls it my other woman.
Your wife does too, huh? My wife calls her "my mistress". I think she is just jealous of all the attention I give her and the fact that I spend so much money on her.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Helix
Tourer

I know how you feel man! This is my 3rd HD :Sportster, Street Bob- and now the FXSTC. Its by far the best bike that ive ever owened. The smoothest HD Ive had. It does handle better than my Street Bob by Far. Maybe its the way you sit ...I feel Like Im inside the FXSTC when Im riding. On my Bob I felt a little squirly. The most bad azz lookin HD IMHO!

Old 06-05-2007, 02:22 AM
ebeattie
Road Warrior
Received 74 Likes on 28 Posts

Ditto to what everyone has said! Ive actually got the pleasure of having this happen twice in the last two weeks. Went in, got myself Sportster on the 19th of MAy, and June 3rd decided that if Im going to go, Im going ALL out! got my Fat Boy (and the heart attack after seing the finance, lol but F it!) and have put about 100 miles on her since Sunday!

I work at a shop and I can park my bike where I can walk out every now and then and stare for a minute or two. I find myself taking a peek at her often throughout the course of the day. I love the fatc that her color isnt exactly a color that alot of people have and I happen to think that she is DEAD sexy. Nice Olive Pearl that makes her look like the XLAs from WWII.... but I dont think that those bikes were as chubby or had as much chrome as mine!

Old 06-05-2007, 03:07 AM
Catching a Breeze
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Whew! Glad it's not just me!!! I guess this disease I've got ishad bymany others too.

Haven't tried the condom thing yet! LMAO!!! Nearly choked on my beer just sitting here.

I have also smoked many cigarettes sharing the afterglow with her thoughafterthe numerousrides though.

ebeattie, I you must have as bad if not worse than me when you went out and bought anotherbike two weeks later. LMAO again!!! Congrats! You got ***** brother.

Cheers to all that share my sentiments about their bikes.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

I too have nowseen the light. I'll study up on this picture posting thing and geta couple ofpicson here.

Ride Safe!

Old 06-05-2007, 03:32 AM
ebeattie
Road Warrior
Received 74 Likes on 28 Posts

Heh, I made the decision that instead of a new car, I wanted a new Harley. Im young, single with no kids and no morgage. I have a little Toyota truck thats all mine that I will use if I need 4 wheels, but when I dont... my Fatty is going to be there!

Lol, its funny that a few years ago a ascociated a fatty with somthing that got smoked. Now a Fatty is the sexiest thing my eyes have been laid on!

Old 06-05-2007, 05:41 PM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, I smoked quite a few Fatties when I rode the Busa... ..oh wait.. you meant... oh, nevermind~ [&o]

Old 06-05-2007, 06:38 PM
silver1
Tourer

Everyone needs to remember that it is ok and normal to love your bike...but it is not okay to "love" your bike...condom or not. But do practice safe riding!

Quick Reply: I "freakin" love my bike