Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have any reviews on these HD Rigid Saddlebags - Softail Models

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2017 | 06:33 AM
yooperbigdog
Cruiser

Originally Posted by b_ilse
They are a little small but that's the trade-off with stock exhaust. They do work well though. I even have a slightly used set I'll sell ya! Let me know if you want more info.
Morning, do you still have the bags mentioned ? will fit 03 fatboy ? hardware ? thank's

Old 06-21-2017 | 02:25 PM
sacdaddio
Cruiser

While I don't have the rigid bags, I do have leather HD bags on my deluxe. When I purchased my bike, I didn't like the hard bag look (of the "baggers"). After a year of riding and a few trips, I realized that extra room was important. I purchased a set of "Patrol" bags from Tsukayu, which I will get painted to match my bike. I also purchased (from HD) a "backpack" combo-TBags that more than doubled my storage. It slips over sissy bar and can easily come off @ $299. I'll try to upload pic with my leather bags (not rigid) and travel bags. After I get my hard bags, I'll post as well. They say these should fit with stock exhaust. The top round bag can separate and fit on seat as well. I also can switch the backpack and turn it around, so it sits on seat and round bag sits on sissy bar. I often travel around town with just the round bag.

Last edited by sacdaddio; 06-21-2017 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-21-2017 | 03:01 PM
yooperbigdog
Cruiser

Originally Posted by sacdaddio
While I don't have the rigid bags, I do have leather HD bags on my deluxe. When I purchased my bike, I didn't like the hard bag look (of the "baggers"). After a year of riding and a few trips, I realized that extra room was important. I purchased a set of "Patrol" bags from Tsukayu, which I will get painted to match my bike. I also purchased (from HD) a "backpack" combo-TBags that more than doubled my storage. It slips over sissy bar and can easily come off @ $299. I'll try to upload pic with my leather bags (not rigid) and travel bags. After I get my hard bags, I'll post as well. They say these should fit with stock exhaust. The top round bag can separate and fit on seat as well. I also can switch the backpack and turn it around, so it sits on seat and round bag sits on sissy bar. I often travel around town with just the round bag.
So what are you saying ?? you have leather bags for sale or NO ???

Old 06-21-2017 | 03:06 PM
b_ilse
Cruiser

Originally Posted by yooperbigdog
Morning, do you still have the bags mentioned ? will fit 03 fatboy ? hardware ? thank's
PM sent

Old 06-21-2017 | 03:09 PM
sacdaddio
Cruiser

Originally Posted by yooperbigdog
So what are you saying ?? you have leather bags for sale or NO ???
I might. Like I said, I'll get my new bags Friday. I would probably let these go fairly cheap. I installed locks on them, and even installed a phone charger inside which runs from the connector under seat to inside the bag.