Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yo ENZO, where you at?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 04:08 AM
whiplush
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yo ENZO, where you at?

Where's them lowered Deluxe pics? I'm waiting on pins and needles here bro. I was out in the garage looking at mine and I think I've came to the conclusion that when I sit on mine it drops about an inch. So you figure if you drop it an inch and stiffen up the preload where it won't drop so much when you sit on it then scraping the floorboards might not be much worse than they are now. Maybe lowering the front would be cool too because I bet mine drops 2-3" in the front when you get it off the stand and sit on it. Of course its gonna ride rougher but hey I'm young yet, I'll get a E-Glide someday.

Old 09-29-2005, 07:28 AM
ENZOTHEBAKER
Tourer
Default RE: Yo ENZO, where you at?

Hey bro sorry for the wait. I just got back in town and had no time to post pics. The bike looks awsome, and I'm not scraping like I thought I would--I am being more careful though. The only thing I can tell you about the ride is that it is deffinately stiffer--im sure you knew that. You bounce around a bit more on medium road elevations and potholes---but it is not bad at all. I had her lowered 1.25 inches both front and back. I used the Burly kits that can go 2 inches. The looks of the bike are complete, except for the dual exhaust and bars that look like yours.

Now,
That being said I just learned of a suspension system that I now have to have. It is called Legend Air and it looks awsome, should have it in 2 weeks.

Ill post the pics on thurs. so you can make up ure mind, if I were you though I would get the Legend Air.

Old 09-29-2005, 03:40 PM
whiplush
Tourer
Default RE: Yo ENZO, where you at?

That air system is just a little too pricey for me. Its like $700, and another $700 for the onboard compresser. I'd rather take $1400 and get the 95" BB done. Money's kinda tight around here right now, this is the slow season at work so I have to live vicariously through you!