Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2016 cvo breakout

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2016 | 08:41 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US...-breakout.html

ooh it has a cool name Pro Street. Ummm ok.

Old 01-27-2016 | 08:41 PM
Prot
Club Member
Veteran: Navy
Riders Club Member

Originally Posted by Tailsfrommycrib
Don't care about your opinion and you shouldn't care about mine. Harley stock is dropping like crazy. That's the only reason they came out with these ugly super expensive bikes.
This thread is about a new model Harley just rolled out and then you make a lengthy post about Triumphs which has absolute nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Nobody is telling you to like or not like this bike. Nobody is talking about the stock market. I am actually surprised you didn't get a worse reply than you did.

Now, back to the topic at hand:

I like this new breakout better than the new Low Rider S. Neither bike is my cup of tea though. I like a few of the parts they used on this breakout though.

Old 01-27-2016 | 08:48 PM
Tailsfrommycrib
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Prot
This thread is about a new model Harley just rolled out and then you make a lengthy post about Triumphs which has absolute nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Nobody is telling you to like or not like this bike. Nobody is talking about the stock market. I am actually surprised you didn't get a worse reply than you did.

I like this new breakout better than the new Low Rider S. Neither bike is my cup of tea though. I like a few of the parts they used on this breakout though.
Don't like my post stop reading them. I understand your just here to hype up Harley because why else would you be here since you haven't purchased a new Harley in what like 20 years but yet you are always posting on threads about new Harleys. I have purchase new Harleys and that is why I give my opinion.

Old 01-27-2016 | 08:52 PM
Prot
Club Member
Veteran: Navy
Riders Club Member

And nobody cares about your Triumph opinion in Softail threads.

Old 01-27-2016 | 08:59 PM
jgos929
Road Warrior

Looks to much like a Vrod

Old 01-27-2016 | 09:03 PM
HenryT
Road Master

Originally Posted by Prot

Yeah the guy just don't get it. Talks about his opinion Blah, blah, blah....Hope he sells his Harley for the Triumph and good riddance. Must have been exposed to too much lead in Flint.

Old 01-27-2016 | 09:16 PM
Tailsfrommycrib
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by HenryT
Yeah the guy just don't get it. Talks about his opinion Blah, blah, blah....Hope he sells his Harley for the Triumph and good riddance. Must have been exposed to too much lead in Flint.
I'm not selling neither of my Harleys dude and I'm also not going to result to putting you down because you have a different opinion than mine. Harley can do better and they have done better but desperate times ....

Old 01-27-2016 | 10:27 PM
fake
Tourer

I want the cowl that goes over the headlight.

Old 01-27-2016 | 10:58 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by jgos929
Looks to much like a Vrod
The Triumph or he Pro Street?

I like the stance of the Pro Street, but don't care for the CVO price. A less flashy S model would have been more appealing.

Old 01-27-2016 | 11:38 PM
5150northrider
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Tailsfrommycrib
Wow! That has to be the ugliest softail I have ever seen imo but I'm not in the market for a new HD. The new Triumph t120 Bonneville is a real cafe and with all the upgrades like ABS, traction control, rain mode, bigger engine, and liquid cooling it has gone from a really cool bike to amazing one. I'm not sure what HD is doing nowadays but the rest of the motorcycle are producing some amazing motorcycle.
Not sure why anyone would think the Breakout is in the cafe category? Certainly not sold to compete with the Triumph t120! With that said white or black? I think the white one would look better with a black bug screen but then again I need to see them in person

Quick Reply: 2016 cvo breakout