Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

any rocker c fans?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 02:33 AM
atex1094
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any rocker c fans?

me and my freinds iron horse.

Old 12-10-2015, 08:15 AM
Rodzilla6
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Hardcore fan here...LOL. I have an 08 fxcwc and set up perfect for me. Travel long distance with it also. 50 k miles with only a few issues.

Changes that made mine way better and should have done them sooner...
Progressive springs front and rear. Both made a huge positive change. Lowered the back 1.5 inches. I was shocked how much better the front was and the whole front kit was only 90 bucks.
Next, the Danny Gray seat with saddle gel. Awesome seat. Can ride for hours. Allowed me to lower back so that only a piece of paper fits between the back of seat and fender. They send a piece of clear plastic protector to stick on fender. Five years very comfortable an no scratches. Best two mods I did.

Thinking of wheels this year, but they are a shocker cost wise...it's a lot of beer money...LOL.

Welcome to the crew and ride safe.
Ps we up in the frozen Zone don't want to hear about any warm weather riding...LOL...

Old 12-10-2015, 08:44 AM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,075 Likes on 2,558 Posts

I REALLY like the bike in the background.

Old 12-10-2015, 04:43 PM
superfast
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you lower the front too or just the rear? Thinking about lower my stock 08 rocker too

Originally Posted by Rodzilla6
Hardcore fan here...LOL. I have an 08 fxcwc and set up perfect for me. Travel long distance with it also. 50 k miles with only a few issues.

Progressive springs front and rear. Both made a huge positive change. Lowered the back 1.5 inches. I was shocked how much better the front was and the whole front kit was only 90 bucks.
Next, the Danny Gray seat with saddle gel. Awesome seat. Can ride for hours. Allowed me to lower back so that only a piece of paper fits between the back of seat and fender. They send a piece of clear plastic protector to stick on fender. Five years very comfortable an no scratches. Best two mods I did.

Thinking of wheels this year, but they are a shocker cost wise...it's a lot of beer money...LOL.

Ps we up in the frozen Zone don't want to hear about any warm weather riding...LOL...

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 12-11-2015 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
Old 12-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Rocker B
Road Warrior
Received 308 Likes on 210 Posts

Big fan, Keep on Rock'n !!

Here's my '09

Old 12-10-2015, 06:14 PM
duluth
Road Captain
Received 66 Likes on 45 Posts

not the best pic but you get some of the idea

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 12-19-2015 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:30 PM
superfast
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A big fan of rocker. Once I get my five days n five post in then I will post a pix of my 08 rocker

Old 12-11-2015, 02:10 AM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

'10 C here.....

Old 12-11-2015, 02:27 AM
Ink83
Road Warrior
Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Hawaii-Five-Jo
'10 C here.....

One sexy *** sled righ there. Is it just me or do you need to polish that front fender Jo?

Old 12-11-2015, 03:53 AM
Rodzilla6
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by superfast
Do you lower the front too or just the rear? Thinking about lower my stock 08 rocker too

QUOTE=Rodzilla6;14649267]Hardcore fan here...LOL. I have an 08 fxcwc and set up perfect for me. Travel long distance with it also. 50 k miles with only a few issues.

[/QUOTE]
I lowered just the rear...like that look. The progressive front spring kit made it handle much better and eliminated about 1.5 inches in front end sag. also doesnt dive when braking. i used hd heavy duty fork fluid. for 90 bucks for the whole kit and an hour to install, i should have done it a lot sooner...

I am bad at pictures but will try to post one.
Enjoy...

Quick Reply: any rocker c fans?