Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Springer Classic

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 09:03 AM
RoadKingHellas
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Springer Classic

Hi Springer owners,

I am a roadking custom rider but I am long term in love with the Springer classic as I believe is one of the most beautiful and unique bikes .

As actually I have start selling the idea to my wife, that there is for sure a (need) to own a Springer as well , I have a rough time deciding if I should order now with a delivery time in July OR wait for the 08 models .
What is your opinion ? – I believe that the 08 line will not have any dramatic changes to the softail line (except new colors ) . On the other side I am a little bit afraid with the 07 tranny stories which you hear around .

By the way which color fits the best with the Springer classic lines: Black ? , Black mettalic ? , Cherry ? , Green and Black ?

Thanks,
John

Old 05-06-2007, 10:24 AM
TraumaKing
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Springer Classic

Sorry to inform you but it appears there will be no 08' model of the FLSTSC-I Springer Classic. It now appears it will go into the log books as a 3 year run model. if your going to get one grab one soon.

Here is my 2006

Old 05-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Heritage07
Road Warrior
Received 88 Likes on 71 Posts

ORIGINAL: TraumaKing

Sorry to inform you but it appears there will be no 08' model of the FLSTSC-I Springer Classic. It now appears it will go into the log books as a 3 year run model. if your going to get one grab one soon.

Here is my 2006

Dude that is one awesome looking bike

Old 05-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Garett
Cruiser

id get the color you like the most , as far as the bike i like them alot! the ride is nice

Old 05-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Bluzmn59
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep, no 08's and you may not be able to order one now, I am not sure. I would not waste any time, though. I am partial to the black, although the black and red was considered.

Old 05-06-2007, 11:42 AM
TraumaKing
Banned

Thanks for the compliment Heritage07/ Dave!

Old 05-06-2007, 11:43 AM
ZD
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: TraumaKing

Here is my 2006

That's the exact model & color I almost bought, only it was an 07. That's just a damned fine looking bike. I "settled" for something a bit more affordable that wouldn't impact my retirement fund contributions. I'm plentyhappywith the '99, but the model / color you have will always get my attention. I much prefer the black painted springer over the chrome, but at 1/2 the cost, I'll live with the chrome. lol

Old 05-06-2007, 12:34 PM
bone2
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

like all the colors....LOVE THE BLACK!!

ps....love my 06 FLSTSCI

Old 05-06-2007, 02:30 PM
SKT
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

After hearing that they were going to discontinue the FLSTSC for '08, I had to inform my wife that I too...NEEDED to get it ASAP!

Personally, I wanted the Olive Pearl and Vivid Black Two tone (just 2-tone on the tank) for the old school look. I think it fits the bike really well, you seldom see it, andI get comments on it from the young to old, male to females, from whites to blacks...it does not matter, everyone says they dig it!

Old 05-06-2007, 05:24 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,270 Likes on 1,976 Posts

ORIGINAL: SKT

After hearing that they were going to discontinue the FLSTSC for '08, I had to inform my wife that I too...NEEDED to get it ASAP!

Personally, I wanted the Olive Pearl and Vivid Black Two tone (just 2-tone on the tank) for the old school look. I think it fits the bike really well, you seldom see it, andI get comments on it from the young to old, male to females, from whites to blacks...it does not matter, everyone says they dig it!
I think that you are correct in your thinking. Ever hear the expression, "he who hesitates is lost"? If what they are saying is correct, go get it and enjoy the ride, knowing that you will have a bike that is a classic. Good luck

Quick Reply: Springer Classic