Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Show me your style of helmet...

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2015 | 01:16 PM
Alain
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Da-Rza 21
think im gonna grab a bell 500 as well...i have a jofa chin strap from back in my old bmx days in the 1980s...brand new in the package...would go perfect with that lid!...and some vintage 100% barstow goggles would be epic!
I'm trying to get me a pair of them goggles dude. But the ones I've come across in my search seem flimsy. You got any suggestions? Or is the flimsy look just part of the style ?

Originally Posted by dennyo

That Looks Nice , I tried a Bell but my Head didn't like it .
Thanks, shame your noodle didn't like it bruh. I tell ya, i hated the idea of wearing anything other than my fuggazy German helmet. My wife finally talked me into gettin something that will actually save my dome in case God forbid I go down. This RSD/Bell job is as comfortable as I can possibly be wearing one of these.

I guess since no two people have the same shape to their head not everyone is gonna have the same fit with these.

Oh and by the way, that silly "Bell" sticker on the top comes off, in case anyone is wondering. That was the first thing I did after I took that pic.

Last edited by Alain; 08-14-2015 at 01:19 PM.
Old 08-14-2015 | 02:04 PM
Kiowa Pilot
Advanced

Rock a Licks Novdot half most the time. I love it's light weight and low profile.

Occasionally wear a Bell 500, just doesn't fit my odd shaped head all that well. Other wise the 3/4 would probably be my favorite.

Old 08-14-2015 | 02:42 PM
Da-Rza 21
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Alain
I'm trying to get me a pair of them goggles dude. But the ones I've come across in my search seem flimsy. You got any suggestions? Or is the flimsy look just part of the style ?

Thanks, shame your noodle didn't like it bruh. I tell ya, i hated the idea of wearing anything other than my fuggazy German helmet. My wife finally talked me into gettin something that will actually save my dome in case God forbid I go down. This RSD/Bell job is as comfortable as I can possibly be wearing one of these.

I guess since no two people have the same shape to their head not everyone is gonna have the same fit with these.

Oh and by the way, that silly "Bell" sticker on the top comes off, in case anyone is wondering. That was the first thing I did after I took that pic.
never seen the barstows in person just dug the vintage look of em...i usually just rock a pair of my mx googles

Old 08-14-2015 | 07:02 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Kiowa Pilot
Rock a Licks Novdot half most the time. I love it's light weight and low profile.
Occasionally wear a Bell 500, just doesn't fit my odd shaped head all that well. Other wise the 3/4 would probably be my favorite.

I Wear a Licks novdot , 3/4 , Love it , it works and is Light .

Old 08-15-2015 | 05:08 AM
Drone71
Cruiser

This one or bell 500 helmet or bullit full face.

Old 08-15-2015 | 07:29 AM
Kiowa Pilot
Advanced

Originally Posted by dennyo
I Wear a Licks novdot , 3/4 , Love it , it works and is Light .
I Seen you post. looks bad ***. With as happy as I am with their half helmet, I'm going to try the 3/4 when I have a little extra cash.

Old 08-15-2015 | 10:08 PM
TSheff
Seasoned HDF Member
Old 08-20-2015 | 07:13 PM
hkb
Road Captain
Veteran: Army
Old 08-20-2015 | 08:43 PM
NSR
Road Captain

This summer I switched to a gloss black Daytona EZ Rider novelty helmet. It's great. I usually wear it or sometimes a black Akoury 88.

I got this carbon fiber Simpson M30 a few months back - when it was still pretty cold. It's the first FF I've tried. I like it.

Old 08-20-2015 | 10:14 PM
Da-Rza 21
Road Captain

Originally Posted by NSR

This summer I switched to a gloss black Daytona EZ Rider novelty helmet. It's great. I usually wear it or sometimes a black Akoury 88.

I got this carbon fiber Simpson M30 a few months back - when it was still pretty cold. It's the first FF I've tried. I like it.
those have a kool nostalgic look to em with some new skool styling...just got this agv ax-8 matte carbon...its even lighter than my carbon agv pista but with better vision for a upright position...and it has great venting...which is my main focus on helmets living in ca/az oven life

Attached Thumbnails Show me your style of helmet...-hdforumbuild-010.jpg   Show me your style of helmet...-hdforumbuild-012.jpg   Show me your style of helmet...-hdforumbuild-007.jpg  

Quick Reply: Show me your style of helmet...