Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big Wheel Softy?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2015 | 10:06 PM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Next In Line
The Triumph dealer wouldn't take them as a trade in?
I went and took a look at some of your posts... Which was mostly wise cracks and sarcasm...
But I did find this... Which makes you a mouth breather also... You say one thing and do another huh?

Originally Posted by Next In Line
Judge a person based on how they act, not what they ride.
I'm pretty humble about my ten year old poor mans bike... Saved and bought parts off ebay and swapmeets...
traded with friends, and even gave away most of the left over aftermarket and stock parts when other forum
people needed it. You know help the ones that are coming where you came from.

So who are you to judge me? Because my bike looks the way I want it to... My Money, My Sweat, My Bike

Old 08-15-2015 | 12:33 PM
Da-Rza 21
Road Captain

Originally Posted by story808
I went and took a look at some of your posts... Which was mostly wise cracks and sarcasm...
But I did find this... Which makes you a mouth breather also... You say one thing and do another huh?

I'm pretty humble about my ten year old poor mans bike... Saved and bought parts off ebay and swapmeets...
traded with friends, and even gave away most of the left over aftermarket and stock parts when other forum
people needed it. You know help the ones that are coming where you came from.

So who are you to judge me? Because my bike looks the way I want it to... My Money, My Sweat, My Bike
dude youre such a poser!...lol love your bike btw!..haters everywhere his wife prolly left him for 20 year old!

Old 08-15-2015 | 12:39 PM
Da-Rza 21
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Hawaii-Five-Jo
Ok I get it you two guys are not fans of big wheels on Harleys. But dudes if it's not your thing, next thread move on. No sarcastic remarks needed.
Everyone has different taste, wether it be the blackout look, I'm gonna buy everything with a harley logo look, the nothing but motor guy, to the I'm keeping it stock guy, so be it.
If having a big wheel on my harley labels me as a " Poser" well I guess I'm a poser.
love your bike man...really radical stance man..aloha!

Old 08-15-2015 | 01:16 PM
thor05deluxe
Cruiser

Very very sharp on both of them. Like the black one a little better. Kuddos

Originally Posted by Hawaii-Five-Jo
Thanks bud!

23" on story808's Train and a 26 on my Rocker