Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C&C Fastback on a Deluxe...Advice Needed!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2015 | 05:44 PM
moefoties
|
Cruiser
Default C&C Fastback on a Deluxe...Advice Needed!

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of trying to find a seat that will work on my Deluxe for longer rides, but also sits me down into the bike and further back than the stock seat. The stock seat makes me feel like I'm riding on the gas tank, so it sits on the shelf most of the time. I mostly ride on my LePera Bare Bones, which looks awesome & puts me in a perfect riding position, but kills the backside after about 30-minutes. I've heard a lot of praise about C&C seats & I really like the look of the Fastback model. For those of you who have ridden a Fastback on a Deluxe, how does the comfort AND riding position compare to the stock seat (or the Bare Bones if you've had experience with it)?

Thanks in advance guys...I always value the input here on the forum.

Old 04-22-2015 | 08:24 PM
Tampa Fatboy
Seasoned HDF Member

C&C seats are one of the best, small company competing with the big guys. Talk with Chuck, nice guy.
I've owned and borrowed numerous sets but I still go back to C&C. I like the solo, comfortable as it gets. You're looking for a 2 up, talk with him. You'll be satisfied with his product. No, I'm not affiliated with C&C, just an avid customer.

Old 04-23-2015 | 09:19 AM
moefoties
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Tampa Fatboy
C&C seats are one of the best, small company competing with the big guys. Talk with Chuck, nice guy.
I've owned and borrowed numerous sets but I still go back to C&C. I like the solo, comfortable as it gets. You're looking for a 2 up, talk with him. You'll be satisfied with his product. No, I'm not affiliated with C&C, just an avid customer.
Thanks for the input...I'm not necessarily looking for a 2-up seat, but I really like the looks of the Fastback. I'd also consider the Solo, but I was kind of hoping to get something different to compliment my LePera.

Old 04-23-2015 | 07:27 PM
moefoties
|
Cruiser

**BUMP** Anyone else have experience with a C&C Fastback on their Deluxe?

Old 01-13-2016 | 03:47 PM
moefoties
|
Cruiser

**FINAL BUMP** One more bump after 9-months since my last post. I've pretty much decided to go with C&C, but I'm undecided about whether to get the Solo or the Fastback. If anyone has objective input on either seat, I'd really appreciate it - Photos are always a plus!

There must be someone on this forum who has a Deluxe with a C&C fastback!! Thanks everyone.

Old 01-14-2016 | 07:09 AM
paul0311
Tourer

No complaints with my solo C&C. Just as comfortable as my Mustang 2up seat.

Old 01-14-2016 | 04:52 PM
moefoties
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by paul0311
No complaints with my solo C&C. Just as comfortable as my Mustang 2up seat.

Did you spring for the backrest? If not, do you wish you did? The price difference between the solo and solo w/backrest is significant...that's why I'm thinking just getting the Fastback might solve the back support issue.

Old 01-15-2016 | 10:05 PM
highguy
Advanced

I have the C&C 2up and love it. Major upgrade. After breaking in the seat feels great. The riding position is low and further from the tank. The seat hugs the frame and gives you a nice pocket to sit in. I get tons of compliments on it too. C&C also has top notch customer service.

Old 01-16-2016 | 07:32 AM
paul0311
Tourer

Originally Posted by moefoties
Did you spring for the backrest? If not, do you wish you did? The price difference between the solo and solo w/backrest is significant...that's why I'm thinking just getting the Fastback might solve the back support issue.
Nah no backrest. I'm sure it'd be more comfortable with it, but not worth the money IMO.

Old 01-16-2016 | 01:08 PM
moefoties
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by highguy

I have the C&C 2up and love it. Major upgrade. After breaking in the seat feels great. The riding position is low and further from the tank. The seat hugs the frame and gives you a nice pocket to sit in. I get tons of compliments on it too. C&C also has top notch customer service.
Thanks for the reply, highguy...seat looks great. Do you have any photos of the entire bike? I just ordered some hard bags yesterday and I'm wondering what my bike would look like with hard bags and a Fastback.

Quick Reply: C&C Fastback on a Deluxe...Advice Needed!