Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who rode today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2015 | 06:17 PM
Rockboyz
Cruiser

Didn't ride today, but the temperature got into the mid 40's and we had lots of sun! Scraped the driveway clean of snow and ice this morning. Pulled the bike out this afternoon and fired her up! Put a smile on my face just to hear her purr... Cant wait till spring!!!!

Old 03-08-2015 | 06:23 PM
bionic218
Intermediate

I was in today for fifty miles or so. Finally made it into the low 60s here in mid-MO. Beautiful day for a ride.

Old 03-08-2015 | 06:29 PM
MNtadpole
Tourer
Default From the Mid-West

I rode some yesterday and today...spent some time cleaning the bike afterwards. I'm really waiting for a good rain before I'm really comfortable riding with all the excessive salt/road chemicals/dirt.

Old 03-08-2015 | 06:37 PM
MacKenzie001
Cruiser

Put a few miles on her, roads are wet and full of sand/gravel so kinda sketchy. Fun to break the back tire loose on demand though lol.

15C and sunny, Edmonton Alberta.

Old 03-08-2015 | 07:28 PM
Sleeko
Stellar HDF Member
Talking

A balmy 70 degrees today in eastern NC so out we went for a few hours of play. Felt good I might add.

Old 03-08-2015 | 07:59 PM
RickDM
Road Master

Leisurely 110 mile ride with my darling Wife Betty to Athens Ga. Had lunch at Jason's Deli and rode back home. It was a sunny day with temperatures reaching 74 degrees.

Old 03-08-2015 | 08:23 PM
Steel Wheels
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by tbonetony06
I see your midwest, Central Illinois Steel Wheel! All you southern and Cali boys, just rub it in, rub that salt right in our open wounds! It was nice enough for a little ride but I still have about 2"'s of ice in my driveway so shes still sitting!!!

I'm up just west of Joliet Steel Wheel, maybe some time we can meet up and do a little riding. We have a few GREAT bars on the river around here and Starved Rock to ride around at, show the bikes and the 1st beer is on me. A lot of people from all around comes and it turns out to be like an unofficial bike show at times!!!

EDIT: I am hoping for a day or two just to be able to unpack the bike and do a show cleaning on it out in the garage, unheated. No one sees my bike dirty, no dust, no dirt, no bugs.
Tbone, I get up Kankakee way once or twice a year. I'll PM ya and maybe get together later this season.

Old 03-08-2015 | 08:26 PM
Steel Wheels
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Cobra6
Finally!

9 inches of snow here two weeks ago - two inches of ice last week - I was finally able to get out in 65 degrees today - only rode a few miles but it felt great!
You Southern boys been hard hit this year. Got cousins in Kentucky that've been colder and snowier than us at times. Ruined my argument about moving south...

Old 03-08-2015 | 08:32 PM
RiverB
Tourer

I rode around the block, the 20 mile route. Temp was in the high forties. Only problem right now is that I can't turn around in my driveway until it re-freezes. And it's a long driveway, so parking down at the end of it is not a viable option.

Oh, well. I'll get her turned around at first light, and ride again tomorrow.

Old 03-08-2015 | 10:36 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member

Well it got up to 38 today and the roads were dry. The past month temps were in the low teens. So I said F it lets go. Did about 120 miles and it felt great. Only draw back is the 2 hours of cleaning. Lots of salted melting snow on the shoulders. Impossible to stay on completely dry roads. But it was all worth it.

Quick Reply: Who rode today?