Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Soft brakes set up?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2015 | 11:13 AM
tbonetony06
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Hey, sweet cocky!!! I thought maybe I was the only odd ball who preferred the lay down verse the soft brake set up. THAT is ALWAYS subject to change too. If I ever can make up my mind to get new tins and paint this bike the fender will be stretched at the same time so I might be forced at that time to go with something else, maybe!

So, I am in the market for 2 new used fenders that will it my bike. I don't want them wrecked or bent but if they are a little rough, scratched up a little, no problem because it will be stretched, gone over and painted. I'm not into spending a ton of money on them either, no need too. I'm in no rush at all.

I already have another tank sitting waiting to go if and when I ever go that route. I want new tins because I do not want to give up or lose this OEM color combination. The truth be known I was going to have the bike painted last when I was pretty much done with everything else. It turned out so nice, better than I expected, that I'm not even sure now if I even want to paint it now. A spare set of tins would make my decision so much easier though. Guys like you nameless and many others makes it much harder to not paint it.