Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another happy Shotgun Shock customer

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2015 | 10:56 AM
SoloMC
Advanced

Dude, I will give you my left ******** if you can find better customer service than this company right here. "SHOTGUN SHOCKS". Unbelievable bro. Don't ever change my man!

Old 01-27-2015 | 12:37 PM
Ramboamt
Road Warrior

We have the SS on our '12 Heritage and w love the ride and the other benefit is that I can lower the bike down for my wife to get on the rear seat, she is only 5'4", and at the stock height and with the passenger floor boards it makes it difficult for her to get on the bike now with it lowered for her to get on the bike she loves it.
After she gets on I just hit the switches to raise the bike back up to our two up riding height and firmness. SS the only way to go.

Old 02-19-2015 | 11:45 AM
hurleyup
Intermediate
Default Pumped

I called Shotgun on 2/17/15. I told them I wanted their kit installed. They told me to be at their shop at 11:00 the next day. JD told me it was a 90 minute job. I left there shop before 12:30 about as happy as a customer should be. Bike looks way better!

Customer service: A+
Product A+

By the way I told them I am a HD Forum Member and he gave me a better price!

Last edited by hurleyup; 02-20-2015 at 07:57 AM.
Old 02-19-2015 | 11:34 PM
noodlejohnson
Novice

just placed my order my self on the 18th can't wait to do the install thanks again JD for the great customer service.:icon_eddie

Old 08-09-2016 | 10:21 AM
hspring03
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by J.D.1
We are proud to offer this USA made airsuspension, the sale price ends today, so there is still some time to get in on the deal,$1200 shipped,for softail application..

JD, are there currently any sales happening on the shotgun shock?

Old 08-09-2016 | 02:50 PM
RadarRat
Advanced

Originally Posted by hspring03
JD, are there currently any sales happening on the shotgun shock?
X2. I would be really happy getting one for $1200 shipped like the sale they had.

Old 08-09-2016 | 08:53 PM
jgos929
Road Warrior

My SS took a **** on me the other day almost A year to day of me buying it. Noticed it getting mushy on me while riding the other day. Came home parked it and the next morning came out and it was slammed. I thought maybe I let the air out. Raised it all the way back up and in less than two hours it had leaked all the way down. Guess I'll be calling this week to see about a replacement

Old 08-10-2016 | 08:04 PM
Softail HA
Cruiser

I agree customer service is the best I have ever seen , and JD will make it right no matter what . However I am on my second shock and it is leaking,and I hardly ride anymore. It leaks when riding not after a week sitting in the garage which would not bother me. I weigh about 240 the wife 120 it does not seem to be able to handle 2 up riding.

Old 08-11-2016 | 10:58 AM
jam436
Supporter

Originally Posted by Softail HA
I agree customer service is the best I have ever seen , and JD will make it right no matter what . However I am on my second shock and it is leaking,and I hardly ride anymore. It leaks when riding not after a week sitting in the garage which would not bother me. I weigh about 240 the wife 120 it does not seem to be able to handle 2 up riding.
I had that "slow leak" issue a couple of years ago.
Talked to Jessica over the phone and she mentioned they had a bad batch of check valves, and that they'd be sending a new one out.
Later that day she called to say "never mind the valve, we're sending a whole new unit."
That must have been it because it hasn't budged in two years.

Old 08-11-2016 | 11:30 AM
WKNDS
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by jam436
I had that "slow leak" issue a couple of years ago.
Talked to Jessica over the phone and she mentioned they had a bad batch of check valves, and that they'd be sending a new one out.
Later that day she called to say "never mind the valve, we're sending a whole new unit."
That must have been it because it hasn't budged in two years.
This is good to hear because the SS is the last thing I want to add.
I'm calling my Slim "done" after that.

T.

Quick Reply: Another happy Shotgun Shock customer