Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2014 | 09:08 AM
Crazy
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by thephatboy2003
Tv one..... Just came across Renegade Wheels (www.renegadewheels.com), I think they may have the closest I've seen. Check'm out and let me know what Ya think. I didn't really go through thoroughly because when I saw the site I got right back here to let Ya know.

Good luck and let me know what Ya think !!!

I thought the Rapture wheels would be close to perfect if they didn't have all those holes cut in them. Then I noticed that the Rapture wheels are "Paul Jr. Signature Design." What a surprise that they're way overdone.

Old 12-06-2014 | 09:14 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

A few more 5 spoke options to ponder although the RC's are the closest since they are smooth.
HogPro Shelby
HogPro LeMans
HogPro Panther

Old 12-06-2014 | 09:51 AM
tbonetony06
|
Outstanding HDF Member

I want to stay stock with my 16" wheels.

Old 12-06-2014 | 11:49 AM
ADRENALINE RUSH
Tourer

not trying to step on hog pro's toes because I've heard great things about you guys. but i just got my wheel package from Southern Motorcycle Works. they have some pretty cool designs. the Dos Reis wheels seem to have a similar look to what you want.

heres all their wheels, the Chrome Dos Reis is the 3rd one up from the bottom on the left
http://www.southern-mc.com/contrastwheels.html

Old 12-06-2014 | 12:31 PM
amkaos
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Hogpro
RC Nitro is the closest looking to a chrome Cragar that I can think of. I can get you dsicounted forum pricing on them too.

As far as having a replica made, I am sure you could find someone to do it but I am sure it will cost more than you can get an aftermarket bolt on wheel for as well. You have to buy wheel blanks, get someone to program the design, get it polished, get it chromed, buy hubs, get tires get tires mounted get bearings etc.

I am sure there are guys who offer this type of service but check out this RC Nitro, pretty close.
http://www.hogpro.com/imagebox.php?n...art-pic773.jpg
I like this wheel, but don't see it I your site..are your prices shown for single wheels?
Thx

Old 12-07-2014 | 06:44 AM
thephatboy2003
Tourer

This one looks pretty close

Attached Thumbnails Wheels-image-3393502172.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014 | 06:50 AM
thephatboy2003
Tourer

Here's another

Attached Thumbnails Wheels-image-3330386293.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014 | 09:02 AM
tbonetony06
|
Outstanding HDF Member

DAMN, some nice wheels out there. I have had my finger on the trigger a few times now but every time I think of dropping a 1k a wheel I get trigger shy!!! That's 2500 bucks towards paint, a 124 motor and so on down the list. To be honest, there isn't anything on this bike that has not been touched, replaced, chromed, added or rebuilt. About all that is left is paint and or wheels.

I have had people all but beg me not to paint this bike, to leave it the black and white. I had intentions on paint from the very beginning but this has turned out so nice I'm struggling with it. Rest easy though, I wont paint these tins. I already have another tank and I can pick fenders up at any swap meet cheap. Now, a color? My 1st choice from the start was a nice bright but subtle powder blue. Since then a few other colors have come to mind.

I also love reds and burgandys but I don't want a color that people mistake for black when riding at night. I do show this bike so what ever color I pick it has to POP or I have wasted my time and money. I have won with this black and white, I would hate to put that time and money in it and not win, place or show. yes, I know it only matters to me but winning tells you that you have done something right in the eyes of bother biker and sisters.

Old 12-08-2014 | 03:22 AM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by black01
The stock wheels on the Switchback kinda have that look.
We have a winner! LOL
Could they work on your ride? I think they're the closest looking by far

Last edited by Hawaii-Five-Jo; 12-08-2014 at 03:28 AM.
Old 12-08-2014 | 06:11 AM
thephatboy2003
Tourer

Originally Posted by Hawaii-Five-Jo
We have a winner! LOL Could they work on your ride? I think they're the closest looking by far
Gotta admit ......Hawaii's got it.......definitely the closest so far

Quick Reply: Wheels