Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

26" Time!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2014 | 03:25 PM
bikerlaw
Ultimate HDF Member

WOW! Very impressive. Not at all what I was expecting.

Old 11-04-2014 | 04:28 PM
mmcbeat
Elite HDF Member

Well, I'm a bagger guy but I really like your scooter. Good job!

Old 11-04-2014 | 05:52 PM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Hogpro
JoJo, looking good. I want to than you for hooking me up with Jay. He is now a dealer for me and also built Bret's bagger with the 26" That I sold Bret recently. It looks like this will work out well. Thanks again.
Hey Drew. Yeah I was telling him to do it for a while now. Thanks for making it happen. A couple months back I helped him with a booth at a motorcycle rally and he has been doing builds like crazy ever since. He has unreal talent and I'm proud of him and honored to have him as a close friend. You need to come to the islands to check his work out.

Old 11-04-2014 | 06:00 PM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Alain
DAAAAMMN DUDE !!!! Looks freaking ****!! That front fender sits on there perfectly !!!!

1- How's the handling?
2- Bottoming out with those shorter fork legs?
3- how did you end up having that much space between your top tree and the front of your gas tank. I had to shave my dash down so that it wouldn't rub on the top triple tree.
Thanks bro.
The only handling I don't like is when I'm going super super slow( like rolling on idle) it has a little and I mean little front flip feeling. Other than that I took it up to about 95mph the other night and stayed at that speed for a while. All was fine.
No bottoming out with the shorter forks.
As for the tank we slotted the rear mount as much as we could and slid the tank back and used a 1.5" tank lift. On full lock out the right side touches just a hair. Gonna work on a fix for that later. Also gonna cut the rear hub just a little to give more clearance for the belt and swing arm.

Old 11-04-2014 | 06:01 PM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Thank you everyone. I'd like to say I'm done..........but we all know it's never done. Hahahhaha

Old 11-04-2014 | 07:09 PM
Alain
Elite HDF Member

Didn't know you guys had enough road out there in the islands to get up to 95mph hahahahha.

Seriously though. Bike is bad *** brah!!! Awesome, awesome job !

Old 11-04-2014 | 07:21 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Hawaii-Five-Jo
Hey Drew. Yeah I was telling him to do it for a while now. Thanks for making it happen. A couple months back I helped him with a booth at a motorcycle rally and he has been doing builds like crazy ever since. He has unreal talent and I'm proud of him and honored to have him as a close friend. You need to come to the islands to check his work out.
If I could only ride there JoJo. I'd love to make it out that way, have not been to Hawaii since 1987. One of these days...Enjoy that big wheel Rocker, it is truly sick.

Old 11-04-2014 | 09:10 PM
rockerz
Road Master

JoJo, gotta say your Rocker has got to be the most f'in bad azz Rocker I've seen (except for mine LOL), definitely one of a kind. It has come a long way over the years.

What's your next mod? Big bore? Grip switches?

Last edited by rockerz; 11-05-2014 at 06:18 AM.
Old 11-05-2014 | 06:52 AM
rockinred
Road Captain

Looks bad *** bro! Good job!

Old 11-05-2014 | 01:18 PM
Jersey Drew
Road Warrior

bike looks awesome!!!

Quick Reply: 26" Time!