Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

26" Time!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2014 | 02:42 PM
rockinred
Road Captain

Just stumbled across this thread today. Damn, that looks sick. Forget what the haters want to say. Who wants to ride what everyone else has or likes anyways! I like bikes period... I like and ride all bikes with a range of 16's to wheels as big as whatever the bike has on that is in front of me. I like them all! Each bring a unique and specific riding experience.

Also, HHI are pretty top notch. I trust what those guys do and are about as far as the rake and trail. That's one of the baddest Rockers for sure! Good job.

Old 10-09-2014 | 07:39 PM
n2gzus
Road Captain

Pimpin ain't easy. Lookin good man. Can't wait to see the finished product

Old 10-09-2014 | 10:06 PM
MAGGUT
Intermediate

Looks good. Does your front wheel use Rocker hubs and the HHI axle spacers / brake disc spacer that comes in the triple tree conversion kit? Or are they Breakout (or something else) hubs? If it uses a wider hub,what did you use for axle spacers?

Old 10-09-2014 | 11:39 PM
Yo Nadz
Tourer

Wow! Can't wait to see the finished product!!

Old 10-13-2014 | 04:18 AM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by MAGGUT
Looks good. Does your front wheel use Rocker hubs and the HHI axle spacers / brake disc spacer that comes in the triple tree conversion kit? Or are they Breakout (or something else) hubs? If it uses a wider hub,what did you use for axle spacers?
I just ordered a normal softail hub. I wanted to center the front wheel so we had custom spacers made for the caliper and axle. I was at work when my homie did this so I'm not sure on the sizes. The HHI trees didn't come with an axle but I was able to contact the guy that made my flush mount axle for my stock setup and he hooked me up with a rocker wide glide axle that I could reuse my flush mount ends. HHI sells an axle kit but it's made for the stock rocker hub, so the spacers are useless if you use anything other than the rocker hub size.

Old 10-13-2014 | 04:24 AM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm waiting for a couple odds and ends to come in so we can attack the rear. I'm also thinking I want a daymaker light too...ITS NEVER ENDING I SWEAR LOL

Rockinred am I seeing right....is your handle bars flamed out and color matched. That's SWEET! Post up a pic man

Old 10-13-2014 | 01:44 PM
splattttttt
Ultimate HDF Member

I have this enormous suspicion; that when Jo's project's done?, are we ever done??
I will chit bricks!

Great thinkin out dha box brah

Old 10-13-2014 | 03:36 PM
Alain
Elite HDF Member

Finally found my way to this thread !!! Wild is all I can say dude.

Is it wrong that I haven't put one single mile on my new wheels and cause of you jo now I want a 23 or 26 incher in the front ??! Lolol.

Damn you !!!! Lololol.

Where is MIKE at ?? Shocked he hasnt commented on this.

Old 10-14-2014 | 06:46 AM
rockinred
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Hawaii-Five-Jo
Rockinred am I seeing right....is your handle bars flamed out and color matched. That's SWEET! Post up a pic man
Thanks brother... here's a pic. Did internals on the bars and had a local custom painter match up the paint and grind down to metal on base of bars and candy in the flames. It's pretty unique. thanks.

Looking forward to the finish look on yours. Sweet!

Attached Thumbnails 26" Time!-img_0626.jpg   26" Time!-1234548_729205683790576_690992704_n.jpg  
Old 10-14-2014 | 12:07 PM
SKT
Road Master

Originally Posted by rockinred

Did internals on the bars and had a local custom painter match up the paint and grind down to metal on base of bars and candy in the flames.
Sorry for the thread hi-jack, but I gotta say those bars look really good Red! Digging the internals and paint!

Quick Reply: 26" Time!