Help me Choose Risers for my Lowrider ST

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM
NMBobert
Intermediate
Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Help me Choose Risers for my Lowrider ST

Hi All,

I just picked up a new Lowrider ST and have already started the long, expensive road of modifying the bike to my taste. I have a C&C on order and next will be the bars/risers so I can get sone comfort going (I'm 6'1", so a little cramped with stock setup).

Right now, I'm going back and forth between the Thrashin' Supply 9.5" pullback risers and the Arlen Ness Method 10" pullback risers. Both have provisions for the digital gauge, but there is about a 200 dollar difference in price.

I've seen a ton of reviews on the Thrashin' Supply risers, but not really anything on the Arlen Ness. Will that extra half inch really be noticeable? Can anybody vouch for the Arlen Ness risers before I drop some coin on a set? If it makes any difference, I'll just be using the stock bars for now, but may eventually change to the Thrashin' Supply mid bend bar.

I had 14 inch West Coast T - Bars on my street bob and they felt great, so I assume the 13.5" or 14" rise and pullback will be pretty much perfect (this lowrider feels a bit more roomy for some reason.

Thanks in advance for any input you may have.

Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM
NZLowrider
Tourer
Received 201 Likes on 127 Posts

I went with the Thrashing supplies 9.5" risers with a 1'' extension along with the TS low bend bar, along with the forwards the LRS is way more comfortable

The following users liked this post:
tba63 (Today)
Old Today, 01:14 PM
evildiesel
Cruiser
Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

i went with original garage 8.5" risers on my ST. I love them and they have the provision

The following users liked this post:
NZLowrider (Today)
Old Today, 02:08 PM
CryingJoker
Road Master
Received 277 Likes on 153 Posts

You probably won't see as many reviews on the arlen ness as they are one of the newer setups out there. I bought a set right when they came out and have logged about 2k miles on them. Had a set of 6" speed kings risers before but wanted a hair more pull back. I had the arlen ness setup on my road glide before and the quality on these did not disappoint. You can't go wrong either way though. I ran an odi set of bars.

Last edited by CryingJoker; Today at 02:11 PM.