Shovelhead A place to talk about Shovelheads.

My 79 FLH

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012 | 09:34 AM
panz4ever
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by rapp76
Back after a little break... Here are some shots of before and after its done.

Before...

After...
Definitely like the "new" look. Got any long trips plannned? Never rode with a fairing or windshield until I got my 84. Have to say I am definitely spoiled. Makes travelling so much easier on long rides.

Old 06-29-2012 | 09:35 AM
biginchhustler
Road Master

no insult was intended but since you think mines junk thats not even a bike you have its a WHALE -- i know very few people who would be caught alive on a shrimp boat -- why dont ya just buy a SUV,a CAMPER all that JUNK like fiberglass bags-- big whale seat crash bars,that whatever ugly *** faring and that big front wheel yeah i can bet that handles good-- TWIZTED has a bike THATS a bike NOT a parade float .. lean,clean,looks good,easy to handle and ride -- must be a redneck -- http://www.galloping-goosemc.com/ -- but then again we have some who ride those things--- ugh!

Old 06-29-2012 | 09:38 AM
biginchhustler
Road Master

ahhh simplicty -- fun to ride-- handles - fast -- can manuver in/out of traffic -- doesnt need big rig parking --

Old 06-29-2012 | 09:41 AM
biginchhustler
Road Master

maybe you CANT fit on my bike and need a huge,huge bike -- like chicago mike said "look at that!! what? those 2 fat people on that dresser .. huh? thats what ya call "HAULEN ***" LOL LOL

Old 06-29-2012 | 09:56 AM
panz4ever
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by biginchhustler
no knock intended but i just cant see myself on a huge mardi gras float like that -- im 62 years old and i have been around the USA on harley's like the one im riding now -- i have a set of leather saddle bags but thats it -- if i wanted all that junk i would drive a car -- or a winnobago --- geezzeeeee
no insult was intended but since you think mines junk thats not even a bike you have its a WHALE -- i know very few people who would be caught alive on a shrimp boat -- why dont ya just buy a SUV,a CAMPER all that JUNK like fiberglass bags-- big whale seat crash bars,that whatever ugly *** faring and that big front wheel yeah i can bet that handles good-- TWIZTED has a bike THATS a bike NOT a parade float .. lean,clean,looks good,easy to handle and ride -- must be a redneck -- http://www.galloping-goosemc.com/ -- but then again we have some who ride those things--- ugh!
Think it was you who threw down the gauntlet on the term "junk". How about we an agreement that we agree to disagree as to style and form on this. One of the nice things about folks here on shovels and pans is that we avoid the "pissing matches" that seems to be an affliction in the main Twinkie section.

Old 06-29-2012 | 10:05 AM
biginchhustler
Road Master

the "junk" didnt mean his bike -- it ment the added stuff -- no insult was said like i wouldnt ride his "junk" see the difference?

Old 06-29-2012 | 10:15 AM
panz4ever
Seasoned HDF Member

the "junk" didnt mean his bike -- it ment the added stuff -- no insult was said like i wouldnt ride his "junk" see the difference?
Undertsand...pic of my garbage barge

Old 06-29-2012 | 10:34 AM
rapp76
|
Cruiser

As a matter of fact I do have a camper and a Suburban...

Old 06-29-2012 | 10:35 AM
rapp76
|
Cruiser

maybe you CANT fit on my bike and need a huge,huge bike -- like chicago mike said "look at that!! what? those 2 fat people on that dresser .. huh? thats what ya call "HAULEN ***" LOL LOL

Wow judging someones size because they ride a bagger... Your awesome! By the way, I am from Chicago so tell Chicago Mike we should meet up...

Old 06-29-2012 | 10:40 AM
rapp76
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by panz4ever
Undertsand...pic of my garbage barge

Nice!!!!

Quick Reply: My 79 FLH