Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

2007 CVO 1st LOOK...

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 11:25 PM
rmarion
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2007 CVO 1st LOOK...

Ok, I've seen them on the web, in the rags and passing on the freeway in the opposite direction. I saw one (Black & Orange) today first hand at the dealership. The HAPPY rider was just visiting.

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HD did their homework. If I knew, I would of waited a few more months and....................

The paint job is IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!! Orange Metal flake spread into the black was SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO someone from MOCO must of been lookin at my paint job............

Hmm, I wonder how much trade in value I can................................[8D]

Old 12-15-2006, 11:46 PM
Nadil
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2007 CVO 1st LOOK...

Sounds great!!! My father's soon to be SE Ultra is Cherry with Black Ice colors and we were just curious about something. We haven't been able to find a website with good pictures of these bikes from DIFFERENT angles to where you can see the inside dash and guages, etc. with the Cherry/Black Ice colors. The HD website sucks. They only give you a walkaround the regular bikes but not the CVO's. The brochure we got from the dealership only shows the Blue bike's dash as showing it to be custom match Blue with the rest of the bike but are not sure if the inside dash of our Cherry one will be red or black? Anyone here have this color bike or has seen one could tell us what color the inside dash around the guages is? The side view of the bike makes it look like it could be black but just not sure.

Old 12-16-2006, 01:12 AM
rmarion
Road Master

The brochere DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In person this bike ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The paint is VERY CUSTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just make sure you walk to the side of your oldman, becasue he will have a hardon and be puddleing while walking around...............

Old 12-21-2006, 05:59 PM
Keith_H
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Found this pic-

[IMG]local://upfiles/11089/3F2FF361DD5149D8822C40B2E51E4630.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

I was Christmas shopping by myself 50 miles from home yesterday and stopped by a Harley dealership. What do you suppose was in the showroom? You guessed it, a black and orange CVO Ultra. I liked it so much I had to take my wife to show her today. She said I couldn't have it for Christmas though[:@]. It would have matched my black and orange CVO Roadglide perfectly.

Old 12-21-2006, 07:10 PM
Nadil
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the pic Keith! I stopped by our local dealer yesterday during lunch hour and they had just gotten in a cherry/black CVO Ultra that is already sold to someone else. Man is that bike BEAUTIFUL!!! The pics on the net and brochure really do suck! Ya gotta see one in person to understand just how awesome the paint job and all the other little details you don't see in pics/brochure. After drooling over it for about 40 mins. I left mad! Why?We have to wait til end of January before our CVO Ultra comes in. I wanna ride it now!

Actually, the bike is soo pretty that I'm almost afraid to ride it and risk getting a scratch on it.

Old 12-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Keith_H
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It is a little scary riding thinking about the fact that at any moment you may get a rock ding.
When i picked mine up the dealer told me i didn't want to mess up the paint. Repainting has to be sent back to the factory as harley won't give the dealers paint codes. Harley doesn't want their paint copied on these bikes. That would be a total bummer as i'm sure it would take forever.

Old 12-21-2006, 11:29 PM
rmarion
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

I was Christmas shopping by myself 50 miles from home yesterday and stopped by a Harley dealership. What do you suppose was in the showroom? You guessed it, a black and orange CVO Ultra. I liked it so much I had to take my wife to show her today. She said I couldn't have it for Christmas though[:@]. It would have matched my black and orange CVO Roadglide perfectly.
Terry, I don't think I could of restrained myself like you did......lucky for me, the bike was in the hands of the original owner..............
if she was on the floor..............I might of................................................ .....

Old 12-21-2006, 11:30 PM
rmarion
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Keith_H

It is a little scary riding thinking about the fact that at any moment you may get a rock ding.
When i picked mine up the dealer told me i didn't want to mess up the paint. Repainting has to be sent back to the factory as harley won't give the dealers paint codes. Harley doesn't want their paint copied on these bikes. That would be a total bummer as i'm sure it would take forever.
Keith, I've already had to touch up my paint professionlly due to dropping her in the garage.....[:@]while moving her with the cover on............[8D]

Old 12-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

It's been the same thing with all the CVO bikes. When I bought mine I was told that I had to have a police accident report to order new tins. You can't just order a new saddlebag lid if you tear it up.
ORIGINAL: Keith_H