Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

Tour Packs, custom paint?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 10:41 AM
dgdamore
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Tour Packs, custom paint?

Will the Moco custom paint a tour pack or chopped tour pack to match the paint job a CVO Street Glide? I might seriously have to consider pulling the trigger on one if I could get a chopped tour pack painted to match.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Bandit111
Tourer
Received 60 Likes on 32 Posts

Not sure about older CVO's . But got one ( full size ) for my 2012 Streetglide CVO. Pricey though !!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2012, 01:38 PM
fj1200
Tourer
Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Looking at the Harley parts catalog and the Harley web site, it looks like you can get one.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:33 PM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member
Received 864 Likes on 542 Posts

Originally Posted by dgdamore
Will the Moco custom paint a tour pack or chopped tour pack to match the paint job a CVO Street Glide? I might seriously have to consider pulling the trigger on one if I could get a chopped tour pack painted to match.
Short answer, Yes.

Just be prepared to pay alot more for the CVO color schemes. And if you decide to add, led side lights, airwing lugage rack, Led airwing led light, speaker pods,inside liner, new led rear/brake/turn light, etc. Plan on spending over $2500.00 retail. Of course this is before any type of discount.

Sadly after adding up the price for everything, you could have bought a used car for the price of the tourpak.

Good Luck and Ride Safe,

YB

Old 01-27-2012, 04:38 PM
ThunderBueller
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 09 YELLOWBIRD
Short answer, Yes.

Just be prepared to pay alot more for the CVO color schemes. And if you decide to add, led side lights, airwing lugage rack, Led airwing led light, speaker pods,inside liner, new led rear/brake/turn light, etc. Plan on spending over $2500.00 retail. Of course this is before any type of discount.

Sadly after adding up the price for everything, you could have bought a used car for the price of the tourpak.

Good Luck and Ride Safe,

YB
Been there done that. But it looks so cool to have it match.

Old 01-28-2012, 02:37 PM
steelhead
Road Master

As mentioned above, yes except for certain schemes. I can't figure out why but they don't do all the CVO paint codes and on some, they don't offer all options. I have a '10 Tequila Sunrise. They do lowers in that code and razor or king TP but not chopped. Now I have a chopped but it was from a third party painter. HD does not do a matching inner fairing.

Also, the Tequila Sunrise they have out now is a different paint code than the CVO version.

Old 01-28-2012, 09:32 PM
dgdamore
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by ThunderBueller
Been there done that. But it looks so cool to have it match.
Dude, your bike looks sweet. How long was the turn around time on your custom painted Tour Pak and how much if you don't mind?

Old 01-28-2012, 09:33 PM
dgdamore
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by steelhead
As mentioned above, yes except for certain schemes. I can't figure out why but they don't do all the CVO paint codes and on some, they don't offer all options. I have a '10 Tequila Sunrise. They do lowers in that code and razor or king TP but not chopped. Now I have a chopped but it was from a third party painter. HD does not do a matching inner fairing.

Also, the Tequila Sunrise they have out now is a different paint code than the CVO version.
Damn, that sucks!

Old 01-28-2012, 11:25 PM
ThunderBueller
Road Master

Originally Posted by dgdamore
Dude, your bike looks sweet. How long was the turn around time on your custom painted Tour Pak and how much if you don't mind?
Thanks. I think turnaround was about 3-4 weeks. I just got a CVO rear fender done and they did it in about 4 weeks. If you were to price out a matching CVO King TP from HD it would be about how much I paid. Too much, but worth it to me.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:24 AM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member
Received 864 Likes on 542 Posts

In 2009, if my memory serves me right for the CVO RG's, the P&A catalog only had a "Chopped" tourpak listed. I was able to get a "king". but once again, it wasn't cheap!

YB

Attached Thumbnails Tour Packs, custom paint?-yellowbird-083.jpg   Tour Packs, custom paint?-yellowbird-081.jpg  

Quick Reply: Tour Packs, custom paint?