Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

Joined the CVO Ranks!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 07:53 AM
jaysonL
Elite HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveO
Honda solved the cracked frame thing back in 06. Have 18,000 miles on my 08 Goldwing and it has never been to the shop for anything except a rear tire, no engine issues, no heat ssues, no recalls, no gas tank/frame recalls, did I mention no engine issues, or any engine issues, or any heat related issues, or any heat related issues........................it's like the Everybattery bunny, just keeps on going...........

And you don't have to add thousands of dollars in aftermarket stuff to try and get it running right and with no heat issues............................................ ..........................

Gonna be a nice day tomorrow, thank I will take my Ultra SE3 into the Harley so they can repair the left front strut seal that is leaking.

Not to worry, I have a back up bike with no heat issuess and did I mention no engine issues, and never been to the shop for anything !

Steve
You have to know that you're not going to convince people here of how great your Honda is right ? So are you trying to convince your self , because if not , you're wasting your time .

Old 12-26-2009, 10:10 PM
SKYCLIMBER
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on the new bike. Santa came a little early for me and was able to get some riding in. Hope you enjoy the rest of Christmas. There always seems to be a scrooge around. It’s nice when they leave and go home where they belong.

Old 12-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Maxcustody
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats great looking bike!!

Old 12-31-2009, 02:46 PM
TommyB
6th Gear

Awsome bike, i traded in my 03 electraglide classic on a 09 screamin eagle road glide orange and black, and love it. My buddy has the exact same bike you have and he has 46,000 miles on it and rides it hard, he had it in for the recall on the cylinders when it was new and no problems. My father and a close family freind has late model goldwings, and when they come over to my house they stand in my garage and drool over my serg3 and my wifes 06 1200 custom and then they look over at there plain silver or plain yellow or plain white, i think i coverd all the beautiful honda color's. My father and i rode up town to a resturant/bar when we was finished eating and walked out, there was 3 older gentelman standing looking at my bike and no one botherd to look at his 09 wing five feet away. The moral of the story, ill push my harley before ill ride a wing.

Attached Thumbnails Joined the CVO Ranks!-img_0070-2-.jpg  
Old 01-01-2010, 10:27 AM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Congrats and enjoy!! Everyone has an opinion and only yours counts when it comes to your bike. Ride, Ride, Ride!!!

Old 01-01-2010, 11:57 PM
screamin 110
Cruiser

Originally Posted by jaysonL
You have to know that you're not going to convince people here of how great your Honda is right ? So are you trying to convince your self , because if not , you're wasting your time .

That guy probably talks crap about his Honda on the Goldwing forum. Maybe he can trade his CVO in on a Roadstar. HAHA

Old 01-02-2010, 12:16 AM
scarygt
Road Master

Originally Posted by SteveO
Honda solved the cracked frame thing back in 06. Have 18,000 miles on my 08 Goldwing and it has never been to the shop for anything except a rear tire, no engine issues, no heat ssues, no recalls, no gas tank/frame recalls, did I mention no engine issues, or any engine issues, or any heat related issues, or any heat related issues........................it's like the Everybattery bunny, just keeps on going...........

And you don't have to add thousands of dollars in aftermarket stuff to try and get it running right and with no heat issues............................................ ..........................

Gonna be a nice day tomorrow, thank I will take my Ultra SE3 into the Harley so they can repair the left front strut seal that is leaking.

Not to worry, I have a back up bike with no heat issuess and did I mention no engine issues, and never been to the shop for anything !

Steve
And it is FN Queer! Sorry about your bad luck with the SE, but that was no reason to buy the metric.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:35 AM
Gusltd
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sure is a beauty! One of these days i to will join the ranks, im just not finacially ready. I did get me a new ultra ltd that i am pretty happy with for now. My wife was willing to agree on the cvo if only i would quit smoking. I didnt do the deal because i new i probably would fail in my first attempt and there would be trouble on the homefront. Aw well hopefully someday! Enjoy your new ride, i am green with envy!!!!

Old 01-04-2010, 02:16 PM
digga25
Advanced

Bought a 09 road glide cvo new and my wife rides a 2010 street glide cvo.No problems except that she beats the **** out of me every time.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:43 AM
BarryN
Tourer

Monday road home on my new 2010 CVO - 110 SE and thus far have about 260 on it in 2 days.

First thing is doing something about those stock pipes, to damn quite for me.

Quick Reply: Joined the CVO Ranks!