Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

SE owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 12:07 PM
twmartin
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am running the 12 inch Klockwerks. I am not completely pleased with it, but I haven't ordered anything else yet. I may try the Cee Bailey windshield.

I put the Vance and Hines Power Duals on mine. Had a Woods TW7H cam installed. Tuned with a Power Commander V. I think it woke the bike up alot. I am very pleased with the current performance.

Originally Posted by jamesrgarner
Cool bike Dracula!

What are you guys doing about a windshield? I screwed up and bought the 11 1/2" Clearview recurve. It's a great shield but just too short for me. It works great around town but when you get up to 80, which is easy to do on the SERG, the head buffeting gets pretty bad. I ordered a 14" Cee Bailey which I hope will work better.

I also ordered new headers without the cats and am going to change the baffles and add a super sert - it's a great bike and runs pretty great, I've been told that the changes I'm going to make will really wake things up.

The orange paint is incredible in the sun. I'm extremely pleased with my bike.

Old 03-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Deuce Bigelow
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sneaky snake
CVO stands for custom vehical operations, and all factory screamming eagles were produced at harleys cvo facility and are known as CVO's, harley has a CVO site in which all the problems of these bikes are disscused especially the 110's, but i like this site better, but after further navigation of the site i found these discussions listed in other catagories. still a newbie

if you're refering to the CVOHarley site, Harley Davidson has nothing to do with it..........

Old 03-31-2009, 03:24 PM
Harley Guy
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

2009 SEUC for me....

Old 03-31-2009, 05:15 PM
Open Road
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sneaky snake
CVO stands for custom vehical operations, and all factory screamming eagles were produced at harleys cvo facility and are known as CVO's, harley has a CVO site in which all the problems of these bikes are disscused especially the 110's, but i like this site better, but after further navigation of the site i found these discussions listed in other catagories. still a newbie

By lookin at the avatar photo of jamesrgarner, I'd say he was just funnin when he asked what a CVO is........since he's on one.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but..........Harley doesn't have a CVO site or any other site other than the Harley Davidson web site.....they don't have any forum sites. I believe the forum that you're referring to, CVOHarley is a private owned forum.

Yes, there are a few CVO owners here. This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago and this bike has over 49k miles on it. Bumpin 104 HP and 116 ft. lbs. TQ

Attached Thumbnails SE owners-seeg-in-volcano......jpg  
Old 03-31-2009, 06:43 PM
shakrr
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I have looked here often but seems not much goes on in this section posted once and no one responded

Old 03-31-2009, 07:23 PM
Moonrunner
Tourer
Received 17 Likes on 4 Posts

Had a 2006 CVO Ultra 103, traded it back in Septemeber on a new CVO Ultra 110. Still waiting as the new one isn't coming til June. Put 34,000 miles on the 103 in the three years, almost to the day, I had it. Would have put more but I put another 17,000 on the other two bikes I had at the time. The one coming is red like the Harley Guy's. I hope it is as trouble free as the 103 was. Sometimes I figure maybe I should've just stuck with it.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Harley Guy
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This may be "un-cool", so, Mods, delete it if appropriate

Lots of CVO talk at: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php

Old 04-01-2009, 07:40 PM
sfarson
Road Master

Checking in...

Old 04-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Bigbender
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice Road King Steve and as usual your picture includes some great scenery.

Here's mine the day I picked her up.

SE owners-cvo_12-27-08_01sm.jpg

Old 04-01-2009, 10:42 PM
sfarson
Road Master

BB... That's a beautiful color on your SEUC. Looks like you brought it home on a balmy day.

Quick Reply: SE owners