Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

2009 4th Color for Fat Bob

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 10:27 PM
ky_ace
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 4th Color for Fat Bob

Has anyone seen anything on the Orange/ Black Fat Bob? I knew they were going to cut the remainder of the yellow units and replace them with orange, and I see it on the website now as another color; but I haven't seen them yet.

BM

Old 02-24-2009, 11:36 AM
ky_ace
Road Master

20 people look and nobody comments??

Old 02-24-2009, 12:48 PM
porterjet
Tourer

I guess I'm number 21 and I haven't seen anything on it. But it sounds good. I saw a yellow CVO Road Glide and man was it bright.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:20 PM
WFO75080
6th Gear

I've not heard anything about doing away with the yellow.
I've also sent a letter to the company to get more info.
I am to meet with a Harley owner this weekend, because I'm interested in buying one. I'm not sure on the color, but i hope to have some answers Sat. I'll post what I Find out.
I'd really like to see more pics of the different colors from some of the owners on this site.
From the few pics I have seen on this site the Harley website doesn't do the bikes justice.
I've only seen the yellow and the blue (pics only) and they both are awesome. I actually was less interested in the blue until I saw a pic on this site.

D

Old 02-24-2009, 10:55 PM
ky_ace
Road Master

the blue and denim gray is a pretty nice bike, but the black and red is much cleaner. The striping over the denim paint doesn't look too good. Maybe they aren't doing away with the yellow and they're just going to add orange. I know they usually don't do 4 colors and the site has 4 listed. I'm looking forward to seeing the orange. No idea when they're supposed to hit the dealer floors though. Look forward to know what you find out. My dealer told me a couple days ago that the yellow was cut off or out. They've got one on the floor and said they won't get any more because the color isn't made anymore.. I guess we'll see...

BM

Old 02-25-2009, 05:03 PM
XXXRacing
Road Warrior

There is more than color wrong with the the SE Fat Bob. IMO it is the worst SE bike ever produced. For the money, don't see where it is worth it. Wheels, spoiler and other things are just cheesy. I doubt you will see it back next year.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:25 PM
ky_ace
Road Master

yeah... those wheels are terrible.. I don't know that they'll do away with it next year though... only 4 months till we find out!

Old 02-26-2009, 09:06 AM
WarriorHD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I actually kinda like the SE Fat Bob, especially in the Red/Black color combo. It's not my favorite SE model though and I agree with you that it's not worth the money at all unless money is no object....But I still think it looks pretty cool.

Originally Posted by XXXRacing
There is more than color wrong with the the SE Fat Bob. IMO it is the worst SE bike ever produced. For the money, don't see where it is worth it. Wheels, spoiler and other things are just cheesy. I doubt you will see it back next year.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:01 AM
1abastarsmda
Intermediate

Where are you seeing this info about an orange/black model coming out? What web site are you talking about?

Old 03-03-2009, 09:12 AM
1abastarsmda
Intermediate

Never mind the question...I now know where you saw it. On Harley's site. Just saw the pic.

Quick Reply: 2009 4th Color for Fat Bob