Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

Windshield Storage....Touring Bike

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 02:59 PM
smathisen
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windshield Storage....Touring Bike

I have a new CVO Touring bike and wanted to add the three pouch storage unit Harley sells to mount on the dash / windshield. The only problem is the dashpad does not create a flat surface and the storage unit does not fit properly. Is there anyone aware of something that can be used for storage and work on a CVO Ultra's dash?

Thanks,
Scott

Old 10-25-2007, 05:07 AM
08CVORK
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Windshield Storage....Touring Bike

Scott,

Sorry that you haven't received any answers to your questions on this forum. I'm not familiar with the W/S pouch that you ask about except to say that HD will give in great detail which windshields and year of motorcycle that these accessories fit. Choose the one that you are interested in and present that exact question to a parts person at a HD dealership.

Evidently, you ask very good questions since no one here has answers for you...!

Old 12-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Keats
Intermediate

I was hoping someone had the solution. I also have the same dilemma, but was told the 3 pack would fit....just that I think it looks bad on top of dash panel

Old 12-10-2007, 10:55 PM
bikerbehaviorist
Road Master

Not sure which bike you have, but on my SERK the stock windshield has seven screws going across rather than the old 5 with one in the middle to mount the windshield bag or three pockets etc. I am looking around for one of these instead of the stock windshield. Now if your talking a bike with a fairing - then I gues I am not answering your question.

Old 12-11-2007, 08:54 AM
seultra
Novice

ORIGINAL: 08CVORK

Scott,

Sorry that you haven't received any answers to your questions on this forum. I'm not familiar with the W/S pouch that you ask about except to say that HD will give in great detail which windshields and year of motorcycle that these accessories fit. Choose the one that you are interested in and present that exact question to a parts person at a HD dealership.

Evidently, you ask very good questions since no one here has answers for you...!
Scott,

Try this one: HD Part Number 58928-08
Two Pocket Fairing Pouch
Convenient storage space right at our fingertips. Sized to fit with low-profile windshields and wind deflectors, this Two-Pocket Fairing Pouch is ideal for storing cell phones and sunglasses while you are on the road. Hook-and-loop closures keep the embossed leather flaps securely closed. Easy to install.

I too have a CVO Ultra and had been considering the typical three pouch but I run a sorter HD shield from an '06 and also have the dash pad. The three pouch will work but requires some modification. The two pouch, so I'm told, fits better. I'm going to give it a try.

Mike