Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

cvo

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 02:00 PM
bob2002
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default cvo

Are there any other CVO sites besides CVOHARLEY.COM ? Thanks

Old 10-09-2007, 04:10 AM
08CVORK
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: cvo

Looks like a lot of the other forums include a page for the CVO bikes. This forum is as informative as the CVOHarley one! I'm a member there too and watch but usually come back here.... Most of the members there are not CVO owners and don't really have anything to add about them, so it's just like any other forum.

Old 10-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Rides2007Harley
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am also a member there and you can get some valuable info at the site. I do not know of any other sites dedicated to the CVO.

Old 10-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Guilty
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: 08CVORK

Most of the members there are not CVO owners and don't really have anything to add about them, so it's just like any other forum.
Exactly where do you come up with your stastic? If you took the time to read the daily posts you would quickly find out that most of the members who participate are CVO Owners. There isn't amore informativeforum relating to CVO bikes than CVOHarley forum IMO.

Old 10-09-2007, 11:04 AM
08CVORK
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Guilty

Most of the members there are not CVO owners and don't really have anything to add about them, so it's just like any other forum.
Exactly where do you come up with your stastic? If you took the time to read the daily posts you would quickly find out that most of the members who participate are CVO Owners. There isn't amore informativeforum relating to CVO bikes than CVOHarley forum IMO.
then why are you here?

Old 10-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Guilty
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Guilty

then why are you here?
Thisforum is great for the non-cvo information and general amusement.

Old 10-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Blueslover
Cruiser

Looks like a lot of the other forums include a page for the CVO bikes. This forum is as informative as the CVOHarley one! I'm a member there too and watch but usually come back here.... Most of the members there are not CVO owners and don't really have anything to add about them, so it's just like any other forum.
How do you draw the erroneous conclusion that "most" of the members at cvoharley.com are not CVO owners? You obviously have spent little time there, and paid no attention to who owns what kind of bikes. Perhaps you do not know all of the CVO models that have been produced since '99?

It is not a requirement to own a CVO, but most of the members currently own, or have owned, CVO bikes at some point in their membership.

These, and other forums are also informative, but for things CVO related, the CVO forum cannot be beat...period!!

Old 10-09-2007, 04:32 PM
08CVORK
Cruiser

Lots of defence of that other forum....it is humorous that you guys are so defensive. I see nothing more on that site about the CVO bikes than this one or a few others for that matter. It's funny too that in your defence of that site you must throw out some rude and unrelated statements in response to an opinion. Check the SERT section on CVO Harley and see what you can learn there....nothing! There is no more information there than right here. Besides, this site isn't full of those full of themselves over their CVO bike. I'm a member there too, just like you are here too. I appreciate this forum more than that one and I'm here, not there defending this site from you people - that's the humorous part and you fellows just don't get it!

Old 10-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Blueslover
Cruiser

Lots of defence of that other forum....it is humorous that you guys are so defensive. I see nothing more on that site about the CVO bikes than this one or a few others for that matter. It's funny too that in your defence of that site you must throw out some rude and unrelated statements in response to an opinion. Check the SERT section on CVO Harley and see what you can learn there....nothing! There is no more information there than right here. Besides, this site isn't full of those full of themselves over their CVO bike. I'm a member there too, just like you are here too. I appreciate this forum more than that one and I'm here, not there defending this site from you people - that's the humorous part and you fellows just don't get it!
No defense is necessary...the sites are what they are. You made a statement of fact, not opinion...that most members did not own CVO bikes. That is simply not true, so I called your information into question, and how you formed the basis for that statement.

Old 10-10-2007, 04:23 AM
08CVORK
Cruiser

The fact remains, a large majority of the occupants of that site do not own a CVO motorcycle. Ask Rednectum why he is there. Look and read and ask for yourself, why hound me if you cannot see? Lots of folks will list the bikes that they wish they owned in their signature as fact, opposite being true in many cases. There is nothing to be learned there because it is diluted with naysayers and those who don't know anything about a CVO Harley Davidson simply because they don't own one. Most of the posts there are finding some sort of fault with the motorcycle anyhow!

Quick Reply: cvo