Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

Just received my flhtcuse2...

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Rayman2
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just received my flhtcuse2...

That's right. Just a week ago I was given my flhtcuse I'd been waiting for so long. I had had a heritage softail for some years, and, while 6 months ago when I reserved my SE ultra classic (yeah, here in the canary islands, spain, they've only received 2, a red one a month ago, and mine now) I thought I had done well, after I read some things here I wasn't so confident about it. The thing is I love it. It goes really well, much better than my softail did. It turns better, it runs faster and it's much more comfortable. The only bad thing is that it's too weighty for me, a just 60-kilo 54-year-old man who usually rides with his 70-kilo son.

In my first ride, I noticed it vibrated too much when city-riding (1st gear, low revs). Then, it all went better. In the highway, I noticed some wubble, something I'm used to (had a BMW 20 years ago with the same problem, but evenmuch worse).I didn't notice any heat,even riding with air temps of 28-30ºC (somehow hot here). The only "strange" thing that happened is that once,when I was riding 2nd gear at really low revs (due to a manieuover I had to do because of a car who wanted to "eat" me) it started doing some noise. I thoughtit was the engine, but now I've read something about the brake lever and I'm confused.

Just to end this...should I look for pipes and SERT/PCIII, as well as SC A/C? They've told me here they cannot get thingsfrom SE as they don't send their products here, but I guess I'll find a way to get the things if needed. Just need to know if I really need them. Thanks and sorry for my (bad) english.

PS: I talked with the guys here at HD about the things I had read here, and they told me I shouldn't worry cause here the motorbikes come with different ECU programs due to the legal differences in emissions and so on. Is this true? I didn't really take into account what they told me as in the last years they've showed me that they know nothing about HD motorcycles(it's the only official HD here but still, they don't even know what SERT is, so just imagine). Thank you.

Old 05-15-2007, 01:33 AM
SilverDawg
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just received my flhtcuse2...

You may want to post this on the following site. It is dedicted specifically to CVO bikes. Good group of folks. Tell 'em Cobaltman sent you over.

Here is the link...

www.cvoharley.com

Hope it helps.