Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

Post a picture of your CVO...

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2024, 11:21 AM
IceHog2024
Advanced
Received 74 Likes on 25 Posts
Default New ‘24 Road Glide CVO ST

Absolutely love this bike.

The following 4 users liked this post by IceHog2024:
07roadkingcvo (08-05-2024), Cosmic Razorback (08-03-2024), jamala00 (08-04-2024), StevieMac! (08-03-2024)
Old 08-03-2024, 04:36 PM
RiggerWings
Tourer

Received 173 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by IceHog2024
Awesome bike, congrats!

I went to the dealer to buy this bike, after test riding it at 2 different dealerships. I decided on the standard CVO Road Glide due to the extra speakers, back seat, and passenger pegs.

I wish I would have gotten the ST. The first things I bought were a seat, and passenger floorboards anyway! I’m still happy with it, but it needs a cam!

Old 08-04-2024, 07:52 AM
jamala00
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,706 Likes on 2,774 Posts

Nice... I looked at these as well, but decided to hang onto what I have right now. If I got one of the CVO ST's... (just me) but I would have do do something about the carbon fiber. I don't like carbon fiber at all to begin with, even the "normal" looking carbon fiber, but HD's take on it, looks like it was a mistake they just chose to live with. I'd have to get the painted or something... Other then that, they are pretty sweet machine.

Old 08-04-2024, 08:47 AM
RiggerWings
Tourer

Received 173 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by jamala00
…I would have do do something about the carbon fiber. I don't like carbon fiber at all to begin with, even the "normal" looking carbon fiber, but HD's take on it, looks like it was a mistake they just chose to live with.
I don’t mind it, it’s different. It helps it stand out from non ST models. Like you though, I’d likely go a different route.

Old 08-04-2024, 09:00 AM
IceHog2024
Advanced
Received 74 Likes on 25 Posts

I like the carbon fiber, it's all a matter of taste. I really like it on the tank for durability and scratch resistance, the shiny black was a nightmare and scratched like crazy on my '24 standard Road Glide.

Old 08-04-2024, 09:03 AM
stratplexi
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,084 Likes on 562 Posts

Nice... I looked at these as well, but decided to hang onto what I have right now. If I got one of the CVO ST's... (just me) but I would have do do something about the carbon fiber. I don't like carbon fiber at all to begin with, even the "normal" looking carbon fiber, but HD's take on it, looks like it was a mistake they just chose to live with. I'd have to get the painted or something... Other then that, they are pretty sweet machine.
Wow, the carbon fiber is one of the things I dig about this model. I suppose you could have it painted to match. To me, Harley got it just right with this CVO. The carbon fiber looks all business and goes with the overall theme of the bike. The wheels, seat, paint, trim, and engine are spot on. I am not into Road Glides at all, but if I were, I would buy one of these in a second. I have seen a white one and a black one up close at my dealer…impressive details.

Last edited by stratplexi; 08-04-2024 at 09:05 AM.
Old 08-04-2024, 11:26 AM
jamala00
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by RiggerWings
I don’t mind it, it’s different. It helps it stand out from non ST models. Like you though, I’d likely go a different route.
I like the carbon fiber, it's all a matter of taste. I really like it on the tank for durability and scratch resistance, the shiny black was a nightmare and scratched like crazy on my '24 standard Road Glide.
Originally Posted by stratplexi
Wow, the carbon fiber is one of the things I dig about this model. I suppose you could have it painted to match. To me, Harley got it just right with this CVO. The carbon fiber looks all business and goes with the overall theme of the bike. The wheels, seat, paint, trim, and engine are spot on. I am not into Road Glides at all, but if I were, I would buy one of these in a second. I have seen a white one and a black one up close at my dealer…impressive details.
Ya, I've looked at them up close as well... and honestly I'm not a RG guy either. I'm a SG guy and I even seriously considered one. If they made one in a SG ST CVO I probably would own it. As for the carbon fiber... It's just a personal choice. Like I said, I just don't like carbon fiber at all. Just never have... . I can understand why people dig it...

The following users liked this post:
stratplexi (08-04-2024)
Old 08-04-2024, 02:32 PM
StoneTrekker
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,916 Likes on 934 Posts

Ya, I've looked at them up close as well... and honestly I'm not a RG guy either. I'm a SG guy and I even seriously considered one. If they made one in a SG ST CVO I probably would own it. As for the carbon fiber... It's just a personal choice. Like I said, I just don't like carbon fiber at all. Just never have... . I can understand why people dig it...
Great looking shark. Like a few others I'm decidedly not a carbon fiber guy. And nobody should consider that as a ding on their bike. We all have likes and dislikes for ourselves. I'm completely disinterested in batwings these days, but I still see why guys love theirs. I think the reason CF doesn't appeal to me is because I've seen it used everywhere in everything from gunstocks to greeting cards. It's already old to my eyes.

But again let me stress how fine that last CVO Roadie looks.

Old 08-04-2024, 05:33 PM
jamala00
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by StoneTrekker
Great looking shark. Like a few others I'm decidedly not a carbon fiber guy. And nobody should consider that as a ding on their bike. We all have likes and dislikes for ourselves. I'm completely disinterested in batwings these days, but I still see why guys love theirs. I think the reason CF doesn't appeal to me is because I've seen it used everywhere in everything from gunstocks to greeting cards. It's already old to my eyes.

But again let me stress how fine that last CVO Roadie looks.
I didn't and even said I'm not a RG guy, but seriously considered it. If it was a SG I would have owned it, carbon fiber and all. I would have just eventually did something with the carbon fiber pieces as it's not my taste.

Old 08-05-2024, 01:17 PM
MECHA
Stage I
Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Got this last year and just got around to taking a few pictures.
2017 CVO Ultra in the best color I have seen on CVOs in recent years.

The following 5 users liked this post by MECHA:
harley_badboy (08-06-2024), IceHog2024 (08-05-2024), jamala00 (08-05-2024), RG Pilot (08-05-2024), steelpony16 (08-05-2024)

Quick Reply: Post a picture of your CVO...