Road Trips Let us know where you've been on your Harley, the best places to visit on a bike, etc.

Bob and Cheryl - Storm Chasers Trip West

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2013 | 09:07 PM
Motorcycle Madness
6th Gear

PM me if you need any help with your computer. I might be able to suggest a few things. Take care and continue the awesome review of your rides. I really enjoy reading them.

Old 12-17-2013 | 11:12 PM
Moto Mike
Road Warrior

Hey Nevada, (Bob) Have you done Taos, (Circle of Enchantment), Rte 64 past Chama, onto Rte 17 into Co., rode that area and remember Rte 17 as being a great ride! Great narrative and pictures as usual! Chama has a Steam Locomotive like Durango.

Last edited by Moto Mike; 12-17-2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: added
Old 12-20-2013 | 12:32 PM
nevada72
|
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by jay72
Not that it is at your choice, but you really do know how to bait the trap! The only question that I have is, "Who shot J.R.?"
The real question is "Who shot my computer?"

Dang thing is only two years old. Took it in to have the hard drive replaced. Gonna be without it a few days. I was going through withdrawals so I bought the Galaxy Note 3 10.1 im typing on now. Not bad at all, but all my pics are on the other laptop.

Old 12-20-2013 | 12:34 PM
nevada72
|
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Motorcycle Madness
PM me if you need any help with your computer. I might be able to suggest a few things. Take care and continue the awesome review of your rides. I really enjoy reading them.
Thanks! Im pretty sure its a hardware failure. Do you know if I can load the pics on my backup hard drive on to the Galaxy tab by chance?

Old 12-20-2013 | 12:36 PM
nevada72
|
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Moto Mike
Hey Nevada, (Bob) Have you done Taos, (Circle of Enchantment), Rte 64 past Chama, onto Rte 17 into Co., rode that area and remember Rte 17 as being a great ride! Great narrative and pictures as usual! Chama has a Steam Locomotive like Durango.
thanks!

I wanted to do Taos and the Circle but Cheryl wanted a rest day. Sounds like a great ride. Next time.

Old 12-20-2013 | 10:06 PM
TwinCooled
Banned

Originally Posted by nevada72
thanks!

I wanted to do Taos and the Circle but Cheryl wanted a rest day. Sounds like a great ride. Next time.

The Enchanted Circle is a great ride, best time is late September when the leaves are changing. Be prepared though, it can get cold!

Old 12-20-2013 | 11:32 PM
Motorcycle Madness
6th Gear

That shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm not sure what type of external drive you have, or model of tab, but I hope this helps. A certain cable might help you transfer your data. Just copy and paste this into amazon "Gino Black USB OTG Host Cable Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab". This is a cable designed to connect low power USB devices to the galaxy tabs. I certainly hope this helps. Take care and be safe.

Old 12-21-2013 | 07:14 AM
see22ds
Tourer

Dear Bob,
It is hard enough waiting this time of year for Christmas morning for the big moment...There is no sense for you to contribute to the suspense as well...I am hooked for the next portion of the journey...let's be adults here...Please do not leave us hanging...we can't ride...we are done polishing...The rest is up to you...Merry Christmas

Old 12-21-2013 | 10:06 AM
nevada72
|
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by see22ds
Dear Bob,
It is hard enough waiting this time of year for Christmas morning for the big moment...There is no sense for you to contribute to the suspense as well...I am hooked for the next portion of the journey...let's be adults here...Please do not leave us hanging...we can't ride...we are done polishing...The rest is up to you...Merry Christmas
Dang. Now you went and made me feel bad.

I would mus7cle through and continue it on the Galaxy tab but all my pics are on s different hard drive. I'll try the tips posted above and get the pics on here.

and it looks like ill have all kinds of time indoors. Ten inches of snow due tonight

Old 12-21-2013 | 10:28 AM
jmorganroadglide
Big Kahuna HDF Member

If you have a female weather prognosticator, ten inches of snow ain't all that much if you catch my drift.

Quick Reply: Bob and Cheryl - Storm Chasers Trip West