Road Trips Let us know where you've been on your Harley, the best places to visit on a bike, etc.

Tucson Harley Davidson treated me right.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 07:43 PM
campdreamer47
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Tucson Harley Davidson treated me right.

Well Tucson Harley Davidson treated me just great with my rental of the 2012 Street Glide. No issue at all. Helped me with routes and must sees. Very quick service all over with picking up the bike and dropping it off. I really enjoyed seeing some of Arizona from the back of the Street Glide...riding a Harley in that area has always been a dream of mine.

First time on a street glide too. Nice ride but I did not feel the need for all the bells and whistles on this trip. Did not use any of them not even the cruise. Ran into some very high winds one day and was told by Sierra Vista Harley not to continue on so I spent the night. Ended up getting a tattoo anyway.

Tombstone and surrounding area was worth the visit and I would have liked more time to see the Grand Canyon and some other areas...maybe next time.

Would also like to thank a local Tuscon area Forum member for meeting up with me and supplying some road routes. Hope if I get back that way we can ride together.

Cameron