Road Trips Let us know where you've been on your Harley, the best places to visit on a bike, etc.

Wyatt's Hideaway Campground and Boobies

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 04:24 AM
aajones210
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wyatt's Hideaway Campground and Boobies

Looking for responses from anyone who has stayed here. A few friends and me are going to be camping here during Sturgis this year and just wanted to here good or bad experience any of you have had here. Also some advise on some good places to eat and shop close to the campground. LOL just put boobies in the title to get you guys to read my post, works every time!!!!

Old 03-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Eco
Intermediate

It worked. I have no advice for Sturgis though.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:02 AM
prostar
Club Member
Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

thought you were looking for a campground with boobies

Old 03-03-2011, 10:16 AM
sucherman
Club Member
Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Got my attention aa. Every time I see you name I'll be thinking T&A. Hog Heaven worked for us in '06. Right outside of downtown Sturgis and just a stroll away from the dirt track and hill climb trail, ( if they're still there ). Clean shower house and decent shade, if you get there early enough for a good spot. You can ship your tents and such ahead and they will be there when you arrive. Also has laundry service, drop off/ pick up, and shuttle service when you want to go shopping or plan on drinking a bunch. Have a goodun, Dennis

Old 04-14-2011, 09:17 AM
besorian
Novice

I stayed at Wyatt's Hideaway in 2005 when I went out for Sturgis. It was super quiet at night. When I call it a night from the party scene, I like to have a place I can actually sleep, and it was perfect for that. It's not a place to party. I was out riding during the days, but I don't think it was rowdy then either. If you're looking for a quiet place to rest, Wyatt's is the place. If you're looking for a mirror image of the Buffalo Chip, it's not that. There were actually two guys in tents next to mine that left after Wednesday night because it was too quiet for them. LOL. Have fun heading out there. I might be going this year, too. Haven't been able to make the final decision just yet.