Road Trips Let us know where you've been on your Harley, the best places to visit on a bike, etc.

HiHo, HiHo, back to Arkansas I go!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006 | 11:07 AM
HDFAN
|
Road Master
Default HiHo, HiHo, back to Arkansas I go!!!

All you guys were right. Going solo is a lot of fun and NO worries. I had a little agenda / schedule written down for that trip last month.....threw that sumbitch in the trash the first night! More fun to just take off in the morning and stop when you either
A- Have had enough.
B-It gets dark.

Yep, thats the way. I have a general idea of what I want to do, but no time constraints.

I leave a week from Monday. Plan to stay in Feyetteville a few days and take several rides out of there. I am dying to get back on the Pig Trail. The last time I rode it, met one car and two bikes in twenty miles!!

Will prolly go to Hot Springs and get on of those good massages to work out the kinks towards the end of the week, then head for Mena and the Talimena Byway. Should be back by Friday night, but no promises!

For anyone who lives near but hasn't ridden in Arkansas, you are missin' it! The roads are smooth as a baby's behind, the scenery can't be beat in Middle America, and there are countless ways to get any where you want.

Old 06-18-2006 | 12:49 PM
RDKingRider
Extreme HDF Member
Default RE: HiHo, HiHo, back to Arkansas I go!!!

Ride Safe, but Ride Hard!! Don't forget to give us tales upon your return and post pictures. ENJOY!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2006 | 05:14 PM
HDFAN
|
Road Master
Default RE: HiHo, HiHo, back to Arkansas I go!!!

Rider, I will tell tales, but haven't tried to post any pics yet. Someone may have to walk me through it. I will take a lot of pics though. That's what's nice 'bout havin' a gig card. Shoot like hell, keep the good and trash the rest!!