Road Trips Let us know where you've been on your Harley, the best places to visit on a bike, etc.

Help South Jersey to Batavia, NY and Niagra Falls then Finger Lakes

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Bryan53
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help South Jersey to Batavia, NY and Niagra Falls then Finger Lakes

I am planning a trip for late August. I am open to ideas and looking to get some from this thread. I am planning for about 5 days.

My plan so far is to leave at sunrise and head up the superslab to Scranton. Have breakfast there and then hit Rt 6. I want to get out to the Grand Canyon of PA and see the area. Suggestions for roads in that area would be nice. Then from there ride north to Batavia, NY. I have a friend that lives there and I want to get a day or two of riding in with him but just local stuff. Going to Niagra will be a short ride from his house. Then after spending a few days there I am going to head home. I want to go through the Finger Lake region as I am sure there are some great roads to take there but I am not sure what to take. I need some suggestions in this area. My destination on this day will be just outside of scranton in Honesdale, PA. I have another friend there that I am going to stay with. From there to South Jersey I have my route planned so no help needed.