Road Trips Let us know where you've been on your Harley, the best places to visit on a bike, etc.

Bicker only

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 08:14 PM
Dmdrone
Cruiser
Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Bicker only

Is there any bicker only motels in the Texas hill country thanks Dan

Old 05-31-2016, 10:58 PM
fxdxruss
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dmdrone
Is there any bicker only motels in the Texas hill country thanks Dan
Hi Dan
I googled this " biker motel texas hill country " stayed in Bandera Tx once at least I think that was the town. Checked into a older motel in town room was nasty got my money back. Checked out another one not so bad. Curry was what's for supper. Have fun the area and people were nice. Wednesday nite is awesome there check this out. http://www.11thstreetcowboybar.com
Had a blast, thought the whole town showed up Kids to grand parents, just good ol fun.

Russ

Old 06-01-2016, 01:27 AM
deadhawg
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 1,800 Likes on 688 Posts

If you were traveling with my ex, you would hear constant bickering, in the Hill Country or anywhere else. She would argue over everything from the where to stay to the weather to where to eat to how fast I was going, my beard or my boots. But that's why she's my ex. You're welcome to her.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

As for biker friendly places to stay, last time I was in the Hill Country, I was camping. Stayed at Inks Lake, great campground right on the lake. We could fish right from our campsite. They only charged us the rate for one vehicle, though we had two bikes.

Last edited by deadhawg; 06-01-2016 at 01:29 AM.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:40 AM
Roro4g63
Cruiser
Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

The Peach Tree Inn in Fredricksburg. Also within walking distance of main strip and a good location for lots of great rides.

Old 06-02-2016, 08:35 AM
BigDogIdaho
Grand HDF Member
Received 192 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by deadhawg
If you were traveling with my ex, you would hear constant bickering, in the Hill Country or anywhere else. She would argue over everything from the where to stay to the weather to where to eat to how fast I was going, my beard or my boots. But that's why she's my ex. You're welcome to her.

As for biker friendly places to stay, last time I was in the Hill Country, I was camping. Stayed at Inks Lake, great campground right on the lake. We could fish right from our campsite. They only charged us the rate for one vehicle, though we had two bikes.
I think we were with the same gal....

Old 06-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Dmdrone
Cruiser
Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by deadhawg

I had to make a ex out of one like that also