Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Discount H-D Parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 01:21 AM
1200c
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Discount H-D Parts

Chicago Harley-Davidson. 20% off on genuine harley-davidson parts/accessories. No sales tax out of state. They also claim free shipping, but I think there's a handling charge.

http://www.chicagoharley.com

Old 08-26-2005, 01:28 AM
2goldens
HDF Community Team
Received 315 Likes on 216 Posts

Zanotti shipped the part Wednesday 8/24 and it arrived Thursday 8/25. Prompt emails from them and great price. Thanks for the heads up DGlide! Zanotti is bookmarked now and will be getting some future business from me.
Just tried to compare price for the same part # at Chicago H-D and they show the book price of $87.95. Doesn't sound like a 20% discount to me.

Old 08-26-2005, 07:09 PM
DADDYO
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also try www.discountbiker.com 20-30% off HD parts.Ordered from Bruce several times great guy to do business with.[8D]

Old 08-26-2005, 07:16 PM
TxMoores
Road Warrior

I have bought from Surdyke several times and have tried to buy from Zanotti a couple of times, including yesterday. They are s-l-o-w to respond to whether or not they have the item in stock or when they will have it in stock.... I am going to check with discountbiker next.... (my tach got wet inside during on of the rainstorms during Stugis and I need to replace it!)

Old 08-27-2005, 06:34 PM
2goldens
HDF Community Team
Received 315 Likes on 216 Posts

ORIGINAL: TxMoores

I have bought from Surdyke several times and have tried to buy from Zanotti a couple of times, including yesterday. They are s-l-o-w to respond to whether or not they have the item in stock or when they will have it in stock.... I am going to check with discountbiker next.... (my tach got wet inside during on of the rainstorms during Stugis and I need to replace it!)
Wow! My experience was the complete opposite. Surdyke's responses to email inquiries were super slow or non existent. And my items took over 3 weeks to arrive. With Zanotti, I ordered one day, the next day they sent me shipping info and in one day after that the item arrived. I'm going to bookmark discountbiker also. I keep all in there so that I can comparison shop.

Old 11-15-2006, 12:18 AM
woodeyewetzel
Tourer

I have purchased thousands of $$$$ from www.motorcityharley.com They are the best. Fast service from Steve Martin

Old 12-25-2006, 10:41 AM
azazruk1
Intermediate

Liberty HD of Boston Heights, OH. provides 20% off for any military members. Can find them on the web but is best to call 330-650-2799 and ask for Mike McGregor. Will also ship to us members stranded overseas with APO/FPO.

Old 02-10-2007, 11:46 PM
bluehwytn
Advanced

Definately another plug for Chicago HD. Plus the discount even goes for motorclothes too but you have to check their site to see how long it's for. Right now they're showing discount on motorclothes till end of may 07. I've tried surdyke for cheaper advanced audio for my flht and didn't get the 20% they showed 849.00 for the radio and chicago hd was 799.00. Definately a difference but I'm probably going with the biketronics kit instead since it includes the antenna and upgraded hogwired speakers to boot.

Scott

Old 06-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Jody FLHRCI
Cruiser

I had made many purchases with Lake Shore Harley in Libertyville, IL located in the suburbs just north of Chicago. A real fair shipping rate and From Chicago, IL to Charlotte, NC is usually three days if they have it in stock. Your stuff is not tossed into the box, it is packed very well for it's transit to you. A couple of times It wasn't in stock and had to order from Motor and they had it once in two days and another time less than a week then three days later at my home with UPS with a tracking number they send to you so you can see it enroute. Pay-Pal friendly, which I like since I don't like throwing my Debit Card or Credit Card all over the internet. They have a new online order site that is the first link below and the second link is their Dealer website. All you have to do is register which is simple and grab your accessory book and type in your part numbers (it's best to know your numbers, it is not that bad).

It is worth checking out, I will continue my shopping here.

http://www.lshd1.com/servlet/StoreFront

http://www.lakeshoreharley.com/

Old 01-21-2008, 09:35 PM
rex0350
Advanced

Zanottis has good prices and I'm sure their customer service is top notch, but look at their shipping. I was going to place an order with them for5 small items and the shipping was going to be $17.53. Same exact order at Chicago HD was $8.50 shipping.

Personally I try to avoid places thatmake money off of shipping.

Quick Reply: Discount H-D Parts