Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Harley Davidson Tyson Logger Boots

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 12:05 PM
Ventana
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Harley Davidson Tyson Logger Boots

I picked up a pair of these from Sears mainly because of the 2" high heel. I normally wear a wide width but these boots only come in medium width. They fit my foot perfectly. they seems of good quality and they have a inside zipper which makes it easy for me, with my high instep, to get them on and off. I wore them all day yesterday and today on a shot ride. they are comfortable and seem broken in to my foot already. From searching around I think you can get them for around $123 but I got them from Sears for $130 mainly because of the easy return policy if I decided I didn't like them. I'm pretty sure these are made by wolverine for Harley.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...&blockType=G49

Old 11-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Grampy
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ventana
I picked up a pair of these from Sears mainly because of the 2" high heel. I normally wear a wide width but these boots only come in medium width. They fit my foot perfectly. they seems of good quality and they have a inside zipper which makes it easy for me, with my high instep, to get them on and off. I wore them all day yesterday and today on a shot ride. they are comfortable and seem broken in to my foot already. From searching around I think you can get them for around $123 but I got them from Sears for $130 mainly because of the easy return policy if I decided I didn't like them. I'm pretty sure these are made by wolverine for Harley.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...&blockType=G49
Just want to point out that I have been looking for these Tyson Boots and can't find many of them around. So I typed in HD Tyson boot at Amazon and found the same boot that's made by Bates. Only they call it Talimena. Look for yourself and compare the photos to the Tyson photos. Same exact boot without HD Shield and emblems. With shipping totaled $122.75 They look to be the makers of the HD boot.

Here's the link..
Amazon Amazon

Thanks for your info.

Grampy

Old 12-08-2012, 07:23 AM
PFWiz
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 387 Likes on 231 Posts

I also have a pair and I love them!
2 years old and still going strong....

I think Bates makes them too...