Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

FOX CREEK LEATHERS

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 01:46 PM
DynaSport
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FOX CREEK LEATHERS

I have purchased several items from FoxCreekLeather including gloves, jackets, chaps and saddlebags. I am happy (extremely happy with my Vented Racing Jacket) with everything except the saddlebags. I bought the large slanted bags for my Dyna. I have had them about three years now and the tops of them started sagging really bad not too long after I bought them. They don't have any kind of liner that helps them keep their shape. I have actually really regretted that purchase. Otherwise, the gear has been great and their customer service has been nice and friendly.

Old 07-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,822 Likes on 801 Posts

I stopped in last Friday when I was down that way, and bought a Classic 1 jacket. All I can say is WOW! There must be a whole cow's worth of leather in this jacket!! They were very patient with me while I tried on a number of different jackets. Each one is hand made, and they vary slightly in some areas such as the cuffs. So after trying on about a half dozen jackets, I found the one that fit me. They also threw in a pair of fingerless gloves and a bottle of leather conditioner free as a "walk-in discount". I thought that was cool.

The jacket really lives up to the description on the website. The vents are amazing and really work. I have never had a vented jacket, so I had no idea what to expect, but I was really impressed with the airflow throughout the inside of the jacket. It really cooled me down while I was moving.

I highly recommend them, and would buy from them again in a heartbeat!

Oh, and if you can ride up to their shop, do it! The roads around them are twisty and FUN!!!

Cheers!
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 07-25-2007, 11:19 PM
zoood
Former Sponsor
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

just a suggestion for your bags. Go to office depot or another and purchase the hanging folder frames. their aluminum bars and can be easily bent to follow what ever contour you desire to line the insides of your bags.

zoood/RJ

ORIGINAL: DynaSport

I have purchased several items from FoxCreekLeather including gloves, jackets, chaps and saddlebags. I am happy (extremely happy with my Vented Racing Jacket) with everything except the saddlebags. I bought the large slanted bags for my Dyna. I have had them about three years now and the tops of them started sagging really bad not too long after I bought them. They don't have any kind of liner that helps them keep their shape. I have actually really regretted that purchase. Otherwise, the gear has been great and their customer service has been nice and friendly.

Old 09-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Roofuss96
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sent Fox Creek a check for my new leather jacket this past Tuesday, got an email from them on Thursday { 2 days later } and they said because I was a past customer , they were NOT gonna wait for my check to arrive { much less clear their bank} so they SHIPPED out the jacket that day { Thursday } and should have it { Arizona } in 5-7 days ! I have dealt with FC in the past and they are top shelf people and will continue to recommend them to all interested in quality items for a fair price and great service ! [sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]