Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

FOX CREEK LEATHERS

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 04:10 PM
daharleyrdr
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FOX CREEK LEATHERS

GA Girl :nice chaps how about some closeup photos sowe can enjoy the quality and fit??
Man oh man!!!!!!Fox Creek Leathers,
The best I bought two pairs of glove from them Gauntlets with insulation excellent leather, fit, construction, high quaility stuff!! I also ordered the leather bandanna from them also great only thing it didn't fit my big head so I e mailed em and told them of my problem and how could I exchange it or get it altered they e mailed me right away and said that there was no way to fix it and they didin't have any larger sizes, just when I was about to give up they e mailed me againto tellme that because I counldn't use the item they were sendingme a full refund andto keep the bandanna anyway for free!!!! How the hell can you beat that customer service!!!!!! Im a customer for life as soon as Uncle Sam gives me my refund tax check Im buying a set of chaps and maybe a jacket!!! Thanks Fox Creek!

Old 02-14-2007, 08:07 PM
CroftonDamico
Cruiser

Been hearing so much about Fox Creek, called them this am for a Perforated Jacket and was informed that they no longer carry them, they only have a couple of odd sizes remaining.

What do you guys recommend for a summer jacket for hot humid weather, other than a T-shirt?

Old 02-15-2007, 01:38 AM
ezglider
Cruiser

The first Fox Creek jacket I see that sticks out for keeping cool is the Men's Vented Cordura Racing Jacket. I see it's on sale right now as well. That being said, it's all a matter of what your style is. Personally it's not the style I would choose but reading the description, it sounds like what you're looking for. If it's not, it may be worth while giving them a call to see if theycan help you out withother options for summer. I also have a buddy who has a nice Joe Rocket armored summer jacket. It's not leather but he wore it all last summer when I had to go with just a t-shirt/vest combo because of the heat. I think it was called the Reactor but can't remember. My $0.02.

Old 02-15-2007, 10:50 AM
CroftonDamico
Cruiser

didn't ever look at the Cordura, talked to them about the leather perforated jacket. Wonder why she didn't say anything about the Cordura. Wearing a Joe RocketPheonix 4.0 is like a walking advertisment. :-)

Thanks for the lead, will call this am..

Old 02-15-2007, 11:03 AM
TazInCT
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have their "Fatboy" saddlebags on my deuce. Have had them for over a year now and they are still great.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: CroftonDamico

Been hearing so much about Fox Creek, called them this am for a Perforated Jacket and was informed that they no longer carry them, they only have a couple of odd sizes remaining.

What do you guys recommend for a summer jacket for hot humid weather, other than a T-shirt?
that sucks,[:@] knew they were being discontu'd after purchasing mine, got it on sale too. anyway this news doesn't help you now. maybe you can talk them($) into making you a custom size perf. jack. - it will cost though. otherwise there are other good brands of perf. jacks on the market. I live in south fla. so I ride in a sauna. I made the conscious decision to wear this jacket whenever I ride despite the heat. a little sweat to save the hide is a tradeoff I'll take!

Old 02-15-2007, 12:31 PM
rkc2006
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have had the classic II jackets for just over a year now, and it keeps getting more and more comfortable as it breaks in. The folks at Fox Creek have a really great product for the price and i love it even more that its 100% made in the U.S.A. Won't shop for leathers anywhere else.

Old 02-16-2007, 11:56 PM
Custom07RKC
Outstanding HDF Member

I have a few of Fox Creek's products including their deerskin gaunlets and a pair of their chaps and both are top notch items. The customer service was second to none that I've dealt with and I highly recommend anyone to at least give them a look.

Old 04-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Ionvex
Cruiser

Old 04-19-2007, 11:57 PM
JokerJ13
Cruiser

I've purchased three vests, a jacket and chaps from Fox Creek. Quality products, great customer service. They are always my first choice for leather goods.

Quick Reply: FOX CREEK LEATHERS