Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

SaddleBag Secure from Brukus !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 10:37 AM
big_al
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SaddleBag Secure from Brukus !!!!!

Living in Miami and knowing how crime is, it has always being one of my concerns about how stupid and easy it is to break the factory system that Harley Davidson used to secure these saddlebags. I received my Saddlebag Secure System from Brukus and I installed it in literally five minutes. After I installed it I was looking at it and of course I wanted to see if I could beat the system. I looked at it over and over and to be honest it would be a heck of alot easier to steal the whole bike than it would be to steal the saddlebags with the Brukus Kit on.
I would rate it AAAA+++ guys this is a must have for any Harley davidson Touring motorcycle....

Old 07-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Ohiobellboy
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Default X2

I just put mine on. Didn't even have to take that bag off to do it. Piece of cake and about 5 mins time. Makes me feel better about theft and those dang twist pins working loose while I'm riding. I had one bent and could tell whenever it worked loose. That won't be happening again.

Have to add for $25 the seller isn't looking to get rich with it or put a kid through college but maybe make a few bucks for himself. I myself don't have the time or patience to go looking for all these parts to do it myself. Shipped the next day from my late night order time.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by big_al
Living in Miami and knowing how crime is, it has always being one of my concerns about how stupid and easy it is to break the factory system that Harley Davidson used to secure these saddlebags. I received my Saddlebag Secure System from Brukus and I installed it in literally five minutes. After I installed it I was looking at it and of course I wanted to see if I could beat the system. I looked at it over and over and to be honest it would be a heck of alot easier to steal the whole bike than it would be to steal the saddlebags with the Brukus Kit on.
I would rate it AAAA+++ guys this is a must have for any Harley davidson Touring motorcycle....
Hope the product is still working out for ya.

Old 04-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

We now have a new Brukus Tool Keyper! Many of you have requested some kind of keychain to keep your Brukus Security Tools with you - well now it's available for you! Here's the link to purchase it with the HDForum discount. And thanks Dr. Erica from VA Beach for being one of those who requested it and then suggested a great name!

Here's the link: Brukus Tool Keyper

Old 04-18-2011, 09:55 AM
HDBRATT
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Yeah I sometimes worry when I go on trips if what is in my saddlebags are safe. I dont ever leave anything over night...but what if they want the bags????

Old 04-25-2011, 07:01 PM
bpete
Cruiser

big al, thanks for the review. After reading your post and other posts with positive reviews. . . .and a few stories about saddle bags falling off. . . .I sprung for the SaddlebagSecure. The installation was a breeze and it doesn't take that much longer to take the bags off and put them back on. Money well spent in my opinion. I'm very happy with the product.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Default Don't Shoot the Messenger!

Because we hear from bikers who realize this too late how easily their locked bags can be stolen - we decided, after a year of selling SaddlebagSecure, to make this video to just show how easily the Quick Release system on the saddlebags are "quickly released" by a thief. We have been attacked for making this video stating we are showing the thieves how to do their work. NEWS FLASH! The thieves already KNOW how to get these bags off quickly and easily and are doing it every day.

Even with rising costs of our components, we are keeping our SaddlebagSecure at $24.95 - less than the cost of 4 replacement twist pins - to keep this product reasonable for our fellow bikers. Plus, you save 10% with the link below!

http://youtu.be/ivvR-MzuwpI

Old 07-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

There's a new product coming to secure Tour Packs and pillion seat backs! But while we have a design almost ready to produce, we still need a name!

So we decided to run a contest to give you an opportunity to help us name this product. Winner receives the Tour Pack / Pillion Seat Back Securing product OR another product of equal value.

You can enter as many names as you wish. Can't wait to hear the suggestions!

Contest ends July 31, 2011 at midnight.

*Winning name becomes the property of Brukus Motorcycle Parts, LLC.

Old 08-25-2011, 10:01 PM
jack46
Intermediate

Great product , took bags off bike today to clean bike . Just as easy as using OEM .

Old 09-04-2011, 08:11 PM
cantonrider
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great product....also, they shipped REAL quick and were extremely easy to put on. The reason I was interested in the product was that when I was riding to Sturgis, I had a flat and went to the HD dealer there to replace the back tire. While I was there, TWO guys came in and had "lost" their saddlebags. They had simply fallen off while riding. One guy saw it happening and was able to "hold it" until he could pull over. The other dude didn't realize it was gone until he stopped for gas.

Quick Reply: SaddleBag Secure from Brukus !!!!!