Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Milwaukee Boots

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 04:48 PM
thomasf59
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Milwaukee Boots

Need some new boots looking at Milwaukee was wondering if anyone has them and there opinions, was the size you normaly wear the same size in the Milwaukee boot.

I am looking at the 6 inch lace up with the side zippers.want an easy on and off. Don't normally buy foot wear on line.

thanks

Tom

Old 02-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Ridedeluxehd
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Milwaukee Boots

Man I really love the Classic Engineer boots from Chipawa they are the best quality. I havnt been really impressed with the Milwaukee's

Old 02-19-2008, 03:23 AM
bikergeoff
Road Master

I wanted the same Milwaukees, but they didn't fit well. Opted for a different style Milwaukee boot, love 'em. I usually go through two pair a year, but I'm pretty rough on my boots. The only pair that lasted me longer were made by Dan Post, but they were discontinued.

Old 02-19-2008, 08:51 PM
UncleRon
Novice

I've got a pair of Milwaukee's engineer boots. Same size fits as my other shoes. Very comfortable. I'd buy them
again in a heartbeat. Ride safe.
Unk

Old 02-21-2008, 02:32 PM
Popsv
Novice

I just got a pair of the 6" with the side zipper the other day. I have been wearing them for a few days now. So far I really like them. I am hard to fit ( measure a 3 e but a real high instep so often have to find a 5e which is hard to do)so it is hit or miss with me. I wonder how long they will last but for about $90 If you get2 years I would be happy. I probably will buy another pair for a backup so that should tell you something. I find when I find a shoe that fits it is probably the best thing to do.

Old 02-21-2008, 02:36 PM
HogFather
Road Captain

Been going with Wolverine boots, seem to fit my dawgs the best. Never had much luck buying footware online. Gotta try them all on first.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:22 PM
WolverineBoot
Stage I
Default There is some opportunity here

Back to 1883 years- G.A. Krause founded the company that produced Wolverine boots World Wide. He is believed to have said, “There is some opportunity here.” Then a famous brand came out.
We quoted the famous saying of G.A. Krause founder of Wolverine boots, “There is some opportunity here.” We want to tell you that in Wolverine-boots-wholesale.com, there is also some huge opportunity here.
Here, what you see is not just a Wolverine boots selling website, not just another cheap make in china replica Wolverine boots. What you don’t see is that we are not just selling cheap Wolverine boots, we are selling a great opportunity.
Replica Wolverine boots doesn’t mean roughly and simply copy, we are strict on the material, we put 100% effort to make Wolverine boots as the as the original brand. You are not just buying cheap but you are also buying satisfy.
Why there is some huge opportunity here?
If you are a retailer or wholesaler or a factory that won certain customers, this is the site design for you. In here, all Wolverine boots are sold at factory price, more than 50% lower than your local market price. If you still upset by finding out many of your customer are saving their pocket, more and more of them say no to luxury brand, this is your opportunity now.
Luxury Wolverine boots just sold at factory price, which means you and your customers have more benefits. Most important you are not just buying cheap, you are also buying good, who will resist Wolverine boots at such low price? I doubt the answer is no.
Buying from Wolverine-boots-wholesale.com, is just a beginning, more opportunity are waiting for you. If you curious about china, if you interest in china, if you are seeking business opportunity in china, this is the perfect platform for you to get into china, this is also a great chance for you to flourish your business.
There is some opportunity here, why are you still hesitating while others had took a move?

Old 07-15-2010, 10:26 PM
Jeans3902
6th Gear

I have the trooper boots and i love them, i can wear them for a 12 hour shift at work and then never hurt my feet

Old 07-16-2010, 11:43 AM
clutchglass
Road Master

As a retired soldier, the best reccomendation I can possibly give a pair of boots...goes to matterhorn. I did a 20K ruck march (that's 12.4 miles) with a 35lbs ruck sack in full "battle rattle" with a pair of "matty's" and didn't even get a blister. Check them out at www.americanmadeworkboots.com They are also easy on/easy off
-clutch-
P.S. Click the link titles "Tactical" at the left hand side of the page

Old 06-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Moosuman
6th Gear
Thumbs down Beware

As my first post, Im sorry to post a negative review, but buyers should beware. I ordered a pair of boots from Milwaukee Leather. I saw that the funds had not been captured and I had not heard anything from them so I tried to contact them by both phone and email via their customer service. They take pride in telling you on their voice mail that they do everything electronically and if you leave a message they will contact you shortly. It has been over two weeks and not a reply to email or voice mail. Nothing. From what I can tell their customer service is non-existent. Just beware that if you need anything you may likely have trouble. I paid more for a pair of Chippewa boots and could not be happier! Great communication and product. Customer service is how any business should be measured.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee Boots