Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

www.jaminleather.net

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 12:01 AM
sandonn
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.jaminleather.net

Anyone order from Jaminleather?
I'm looking at this jacket
http://www.jaminleather.net/prodinfo.asp?number=M461Z

Sounds awsome for the price. Wanted to know if anyone has delt w/ them. I bought a jacket from Leatherup.com and it was crap. I returned it. It was paper thin. Don't want to go through the same thing again. I lost money in shipping charges...

Thanks

LONG BACK DELUXE BLACK/BLACK
#M461Z - Kidney support, long back MC with all black hardware. Top of the line jacket made of heavy 1.4-5 mm thick premium leather. Long back is a firmer swing back for added kidney support. SIZES: 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60. +$10 for 48-52 2X-3X, +$20 for 54-58, +$30 for 60. [â€*‡ 9#] Suggested Retail $269.99
long back kidney support
removable full belt
adjustable side lacing
inside chest pockets
inside cell phone and pen pockets
zip out full sleeve Thinsulate lining
zip cuffs
vented underarms

Your Price: $149.99

Old 05-13-2007, 01:02 AM
T Tommyt
Road Warrior
Default RE: www.jaminleather.net

I bought from them good Product Nice Fit good weight "Not at all Thin"

Old 05-15-2007, 03:11 PM
DynaDan
Tourer

I did the same thing. I ordered a jacket and chaps fromMotoLeather and was not happy with them. The chaps were not bad, but too small, and the jacket was thin and felt cheap. On the recommendation of a friend I ordered the "Iron Back Biker" jacket from Jamin' Leather. I think it was the same price. Much better. The jacket is thick and comes with a zip out Thinsulate liner vest. I have ridden in 30 degree weather withit and it kept me warm.

A couple of very minor issues:
1. I'm not a fan of the removable full belt.It slides around and the buckle will pull it out when you take the jacket off.
2. The liner zips in around the edges, but has two buttons that attach it to the inside of the jacket, and one of them popped offthe first time I wore it.
3. One of the belt loops isabout to come unstiched. It seems like it was not stiched well from the factory.

As I said these are very minor issues that can easily be fixed, and overall, for the price it is a good jacket,it isvery nice and heavy.

Their service was very good and shipped very quickly. I originally ordered a 46, but it was just a bit toosnug, so I returned it for a 48, and got the new one 2 days after I sent it in.

I would definitely buy from them again.

Old 05-15-2007, 04:46 PM
Bujin
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: sandonn

Anyone order from Jaminleather?
I'm looking at this jacket
http://www.jaminleather.net/prodinfo.asp?number=M461Z

Sounds awsome for the price. Wanted to know if anyone has delt w/ them. I bought a jacket from Leatherup.com and it was crap. I returned it. It was paper thin. Don't want to go through the same thing again. I lost money in shipping charges...

Thanks

LONG BACK DELUXE BLACK/BLACK
#M461Z - Kidney support, long back MC with all black hardware. Top of the line jacket made of heavy 1.4-5 mm thick premium leather. Long back is a firmer swing back for added kidney support. SIZES: 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60. +$10 for 48-52 2X-3X, +$20 for 54-58, +$30 for 60. [â€*‡ 9#] Suggested Retail $269.99
long back kidney support
removable full belt
adjustable side lacing
inside chest pockets
inside cell phone and pen pockets
zip out full sleeve Thinsulate lining
zip cuffs
vented underarms

Your Price: $149.99
I bought a jacket from them for my girlfriend last year at myrtle beach, got it home and it was too small for her, called them up, sent it back to them and they sent me the new one, no problems and she loves the jacket. They were really great people to work with too, very helpful and cooperative. Did have to pay for shipping though but it was a good price on the jacket and worth it. I would buy from them again.

Old 05-16-2007, 08:35 PM
sandonn
Stage III

Thanks guys.
I'm going to order it in a couple of days. I'll let you know how it goes...

Old 05-16-2007, 08:38 PM
bensonjv
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I've ordered from and shopped at Jammin' Leather. They are in SC. Great prices and good quality, heavy, riding gear. Onl downside I could say is that sizes are not consistent throughout. So large jecket A might be slightly bigger or smaller than large jacket B. But they are good about exchanges.

Spent a lot of money there. Will spend more.