Primary/Transmission/Driveline/Clutch Find answers to general powertrain, primary and transmission. Have clutch issues and need suggestions? Post them here.

2007 Tranny problem!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 08:18 PM
drocken
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2007 Tranny problem!

ORIGINAL: cornholio

ORIGINAL: Akitakoi

Hmmm,,,, a couple more?
What is your problem? Why are you wasting peoples time by making a$$hole comments. I am concerned about the trans clattering, rocks in can noise, because it affects my 07. I read these posts so I can stay on top of it and to learn what other people are finding out. I can't understand why some people are knocking the guys that are having a problem.
The same reason the ones with the problems are knocking the 07s that don't have a problem... My runs great and sounds great (A little to quit) but no clatter or rocks in the can thingy.

Old 09-27-2006, 08:30 PM
RebelRouser
Banned

TAKE A POLL !!!!!

Old 09-27-2006, 08:32 PM
RebelRouser
Banned

Hey droken. Nice 07. How do you like it ? We want to get a 07 but after this we dont know. I've been dreamin about a black 07 ultra. What do you think ?

Old 09-27-2006, 08:34 PM
drod
Tourer
Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

What I can't understand is I have rode this bike 1000 miles. You have never seen it. It seems strange you are saying you know more about what my bike sounds like than I do. You wait until the tempature gets back to the 90's in the spring and you are riding two-up then you tell me what my bike is sounds like.

drod's bike just makes a little noise and he is telling everyone not to buy a Harley. What did you call my bike? DUNG?

Old 09-27-2006, 08:41 PM
RdKngRider
Intermediate

ORIGINAL: drocken

ORIGINAL: cornholio

Hmmm,,,, a couple more?
What is your problem? Why are you wasting peoples time by making a$$hole comments. I am concerned about the trans clattering, rocks in can noise, because it affects my 07. I read these posts so I can stay on top of it and to learn what other people are finding out. I can't understand why some people are knocking the guys that are having a problem.
The same reason the ones with the problems are knocking the 07s that don't have a problem... My runs great and sounds great (A little to quit) but no clatter or rocks in the can thingy.
I don't think anyone here who has the problem is knocking those that don't. I for one am happy for you. In fact, it's good to know that not all of these bikes have this problem. Maybe something can be done to fix the ones that do. So, if you don't have the problem, be happy for yourself and don't assume that those of us who do are trolls or lugging the bike or whatever.

Old 09-27-2006, 08:44 PM
drod
Tourer

Please tell me how you know the sound from my bike makes a little noise. Is this the way you HD customer service employees think this is the best way to handle the problem?

drod's bike just makes a little noise and he is telling everyone not to buy a Harley. What did you call my bike? DUNG?

Old 09-27-2006, 09:02 PM
drod
Tourer

Ed Scott I am about 2 hours from Racine, why don't I ride over this weekend and maybe we can find who's right and who's very sorry?

Old 09-27-2006, 09:05 PM
drocken
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: RebelRouser

Hey droken. Nice 07. How do you like it ? We want to get a 07 but after this we dont know. I've been dreamin about a black 07 ultra. What do you think ?

I love mine. The tranny made a little more noise in 5th then the rest of the gears but my dealer told me it would for the first 500 to 1000 miles, I have 1500 on it now and it is as quite as the rest of them.. I never did have the rattle in the can noise that some of the other guys have mentioned.... Thank God. I traded a 05 Road King and I don't regret it at all.

Old 09-27-2006, 09:08 PM
RebelRouser
Banned

HEY. Have the guy to take His bike to Harley and CHANGE THE RIDER. Bet that will fix it. [sm=headbang.gif]
Gettin on here aint going to get that bike fixed. Take it up the ladder at Harley and don't attack. I've found if you are respectful and keep going at it you will soon get someones attention. I find it hard to believe that you can't take the bike back to where you bought it and let the store owner ride it and let Him see. That should help. But if it comes to it, Go talk to an attorney and have them call Harley.

Old 09-27-2006, 09:10 PM
RebelRouser
Banned

Drocken. What about the power ? Is it better ?

Quick Reply: 2007 Tranny problem!